Jay and Silent Bob Strike Back: A comic masterpiece.

The Man

Franks and beans!
Feb 4, 2002
Gautier, MS
bigfatcatharsis.150m.com
Originally posted by TD
Just watched this for the first time since last summer when it was "theatrical" What a romp. The DVD has loads of hilarious deleted scenes, and GREAT footage of the babes!!! Kevin Smith is my hero.
Yea, I'm a big fan of Kevin's work. This movie is by far my favorite. All the DVD's have a bunch of extra stuff. Go to www.viewaskew.com and you cna order all the discs and a bunch of other stuff signed by Smith. I'm gonna get J&SBSB probably after I get my tax return.

That movie is the funniest since Road Trip or Happy Gilmore.

A couple of my friends are hanging out here tonite. I think we'll check out the deleted scenes...I haven't seen them yet.

Originally posted by Thra:rofl:ude
That movie is the funniest since Road Trip or Happy Gilmore.

A couple of my friends are hanging out here tonite. I think we'll check out the deleted scenes...I haven't seen them yet.
Make sure you watch the deleted hooker scene. It was in the NC-17 cut, but taken out for the R version. That has to be the best scene IMHO.

Great movie, especially if you've seen Kevin Smith's other 4 movies...it's a lot funnier if you get the inside jokes.

But really, did you ever think you'd get to see Mark Hamil wielding a light saber again in the same movie as Carrie Fisher?

And Eliza Dushku in a PVC catsuit is worth the price of the DVD alone...;)

I give her three thumbs up...oops, that's not a thumb....

I watched all the deleted scenes. There's a whole crapload of them! That movie rules!!

bRaT-Sorry if I shocked you with my portrait.
It's disturbing, yet I cannot look away.
:D