Jay Leno insults Megadeth

• Thread starter Deleted Account
  • Start date
yeah, i didnt appreciate that. megadeth just plain kicks ass. too bad my idol dave has problems. i really was anxious about their future. im gonna cry!:cry: they'll be back....dave just doesnt quit! i only saw them once back in '98....ever since they have been my fav band. hey where are all the deth fans posting now? i miss the deth boards!
-oliver

...uh... dudes... three chords is a compliment for the last ten years of megadeth's work. I would be surprised... truly... if they used more than three/four chords tops in RISK.

He and Conan made fun of Anthrax after the whole anthrax scare bullshit, and Anthrax all took it in good fun, and even showed up on Leno. So basically he does it to get a laugh, has no idea about the band, but means it all in good fun, not as an insult. Whatever, I love Megadeth before Risk (Yes I like Cryptic Writings, and I don't usually listen to such pop, but hell, Nick Menza is the freakin' man)

yeah, I wouldn't worry too much about what Leno thinks. I like most of Megadeth's CDs, but I definitely recognize the decline in quality in the post RIP era. I really like the production on Countdown, though. The bass and drums sound really good; better than any other CD I can think of. It's not really related to the subject, but I just noticed it when listening to that CD again for the first time in years.

Oh man, get the fuck over it, he's a comedian, thats his job, I bet if he saw this he would make fun of you too. Sheesh.

Originally posted by Trapped
...uh... dudes... three chords is a compliment for the last ten years of megadeth's work. I would be surprised... truly... if they used more than three/four chords tops in RISK.

Risk took all of two chords...and that's a generous assumption.

leno is about as much of a comedian as george w bush is a real president. i didnt take the megadeth joke serious because, for one thing, i could care less what he thinks. for another thing, it wasn't spoken in a sense that would even make it SEEM like comedy. and for one last thing, i dont take the man seriously anyway. some people watch him, i dont usually, it was just on. my fucking remote control was broken, and i didnt feel like getting up. so, therefore, i watched the show, but not out of complete free will. just out of laziness

Originally posted by Salamurhaaja
Oh man, get the fuck over it, he's a comedian, thats his job, I bet if he saw this he would make fun of you too. Sheesh.

Yeah, he would call you SALAMANDER.
DICK

hahahahah

I may go have a visit to JAYS web site.........hahahahah..he may have a geust book......hahahahah

that's what the jay leno show is, insults! but it was just a joke, so anyone offended by it maybe should stop eating so much cheese and maybe buy themselves some bran flakes! oooo......harsh