JayKeeley... contact me.

General Zod

Ruler of Australia
May 1, 2001
New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I got your e-mail, but when I tried to respond to it, it told me that your UM account doesn't accept e-mails. Regardless, I'm in (thanks). Drop me another e-mail with some contact info for you, and I'll get in touch with you about the details.

GZ

General Zod said:
I got your e-mail, but when I tried to respond to it, it told me that your UM account doesn't accept e-mails. Regardless, I'm in (thanks). Drop me another e-mail with some contact info for you, and I'll get in touch with you about the details.

GZ

Yo! Use my royal carnage e-mail buddy (jaykeeley@royalcarnage.com). In addition, I'll PM you another e-mail with my home number on it!

General Zod said:

GZ

By the way, I'm sitting at my wifes computer, so in order to get my e-mail, I'll boot up my laptop, heh! I'll be in contact today for sure.

Oh my gosh! I didn't realize this thread was public....hehehehe, yeah the GENERAL himself will be joining the Royal Carnage staff for the Iron Maiden show on July 25th. He gets my spare ticket!!

Kneel before Zod like good man servants now.