JD, was today your Birthday?

Wyvern said:
k034.gif
Well kiddo another one, you're almost an adult now :lol:

Smartass!!! :loco: Thanks Wyv!!!

Well, I can say I would've been closer to the top of the list of posts.......but ive been at my lake for the past three days.

anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY......haha, I'll even use your phrase, "take her sleazy" :headbang:

#1_Droogie said:
Well, I can say I would've been closer to the top of the list of posts.......but ive been at my lake for the past three days.

anyways, HAPPY BIRTHDAY......haha, I'll even use your phrase, "take her sleazy" :headbang:

I know you would have buddy THANKS!!! ... oh and hey the answer is Cradle of Filth but I cant remember the name of the damn song but it is on Lovecraft and Witchhearts

HAPPY BELATED BDAY MR. DASH ;) !!! Sawy I am late... hope you had a wonderful time! (((Huge Hugs)))

BTW

HA! You are older than I am :p

JonnyD said:
I know you would have buddy THANKS!!! ... oh and hey the answer is Cradle of Filth but I cant remember the name of the damn song but it is on Lovecraft and Witchhearts
How does that COF song go? I love that band even though it's the Dani
and Paul show now. And that last album was a bit mediocre at best.

Pabla said:
HAPPY BELATED BDAY MR. DASH ;) !!! Sawy I am late... hope you had a wonderful time! (((Huge Hugs)))

BTW

HA! You are older than I am :p

THANKS Miss Pabla!!! :) Tis ok you are allowed to be late cause I said so!!! *Huge Hugs* right back at ya!!! I had a pretty good time Wait till you see the Killer Tattoo I got!!!!! you will love it!!!

BTW
I'm not that that much Older dear!!!:D

KMADD said:
How does that COF song go? I love that band even though it's the Dani
and Paul show now. And that last album was a bit mediocre at best.

I Agree!! IMO there best work was Cruelty and the Beast and Midian ... the song in question goes something like in the intro "You Stand accused of Heiracy and Whitchcraft How do you Plead? Not Guilty Not Guilty...." :D

JonnyD said:
I Agree!! IMO there best work was Cruelty and the Beast and Midian ... the song in question goes something like in the intro "You Stand accused of Heiracy and Whitchcraft How do you Plead? Not Guilty Not Guilty...." :D
well, my friend, that is not the song I was thinking of! The answer I was looking for was more along the lines of Thrash....British Thrash at that!

You know what I'm talkin about? :loco:

#1_Droogie said:
well, my friend, that is not the song I was thinking of! The answer I was looking for was more along the lines of Thrash....British Thrash at that!

You know what I'm talkin about? :loco:

Yeah I think I have never heard that song .... but it also makes me think that COF musta covered it So I do believe I am correct .... Kinda :D

EDIT:Just did some reserch ..."For Those Who Died – Return To The Sabbat Mix" which is the 2nd or 3rd track off of the Whitchheart disc! so I was actually right about the song and was allyou asked of me :)

JonnyD said:
Yeah I think I have never heard that song .... but it also makes me think that COF musta covered it So I do believe I am correct .... Kinda :D

EDIT:Just did some reserch ..."For Those Who Died – Return To The Sabbat Mix" which is the 2nd or 3rd track off of the Whitchheart disc! so I was actually right about the song and was allyou asked of me :)
.....touche salesman :lol:

Oh I think that's a Witchfinder General song they covered and It's also on the Japanese version as a bonus track on the Midian cd. Yeah I loved Midian, Cruelty And
The Beast, and Vempire and Damnation And A Day. I've been leaning towards Vempire
latley killer riffs and Intensely brutal vocals on that disk.

KMADD said:
Oh I think that's a Witchfinder General song they covered and It's also on the Japanese version as a bonus track on the Midian cd. Yeah I loved Midian, Cruelty And
The Beast, and Vempire and Damnation And A Day. I've been leaning towards Vempire
latley killer riffs and Intensely brutal vocals on that disk.

They very well may have covered a WFG song on there but the one me and Droog are speaking of IS a Sabbat song :D off of History Of A Time To Come track#7