JD's mom died :-(

JD my brother, I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom just about a year ago as well. Dad went about four years earlier. It really, really sucks, but it is part of life unfortunatley. We all will have to deal with it sooner or later. You are in my thoughts and I hope we see each other again someday. I hope the cooking is coming along as well. I still want to see that heavy metal cooking show!

JD my brother, I am very sorry for your loss. I lost my Mom just about a year ago as well. Dad went about four years earlier. It really, really sucks, but it is part of life unfortunatley. We all will have to deal with it sooner or later. You are in my thoughts and I hope we see each other again someday. I hope the cooking is coming along as well. I still want to see that heavy metal cooking show!

The cooking is going great ... layed off for the winter season ... but I did just complete my first stint as Sous Chef in december which is cool and a good step up for me ... hehehe I am still working on that idea!!!! its all in timing hehehe "put the creme brulees in the oven at 350 for the entire length of the Master of Puppets album, if they are not done Listen to the first 2 tracks from Peace Sells.... and remove from the oven" :heh: ... thank you for the kind words Ronny!!! ... watch your pm box :)

Jonah -

I don't know ya, but as an outside newbster making my 2nd post, it is more than obvious to me that you have incredible support here and friends that are not just internet screen names. You got my prayers as well, brother, and do not be afraid to lean on your friends.

Eternal Peace to Mother JonnyD.

The cooking is going great ... layed off for the winter season ... but I did just complete my first stint as Sous Chef in december which is cool and a good step up for me ... hehehe I am still working on that idea!!!! its all in timing hehehe "put the creme brulees in the oven at 350 for the entire length of the Master of Puppets album, if they are not done Listen to the first 2 tracks from Peace Sells.... and remove from the oven" :heh: ... thank you for the kind words Ronny!!! ... watch your pm box :)

Just watched "The F Word" on BBC America yesterday. Good damn show and I thought of you and your Heavy Metal Cooking show. I think it could work. I know I'd watch! :kickass:

Jonah -

I don't know ya, but as an outside newbster making my 2nd post, it is more than obvious to me that you have incredible support here and friends that are not just internet screen names. You got my prayers as well, brother, and do not be afraid to lean on your friends.

Eternal Peace to Mother JonnyD.

Thanks Uncle, not bad for post #2! ... and your right these people are definately more than just screen names, I have met many of them in person and they have become dear friends over the years ... I'm an asshole and havnt posted much in the past .... well quite a while ... but they are still the best damn support group on the planet ... hehehe next to a Manowar record ... they are my brothers and sister united by metal :headbang::headbang::headbang: thank you for the kind words and welcome to the club

Just watched "The F Word" on BBC America yesterday. Good damn show and I thought of you and your Heavy Metal Cooking show. I think it could work. I know I'd watch! :kickass:

hehehe tis always nice to be thought of especially in the same sentence as Chef Gordon hehehe I would never work for him ... way to much of an asshole but hes great and I would love to meet him ... a metal cooking show would be fuckin awsome! it would be so much fun ... would have to find a open minded tv network to do it ... hmmm maybe wayne and garth it on public access :headbang:

hehehe tis always nice to be thought of especially in the same sentence as Chef Gordon hehehe I would never work for him ... way to much of an asshole but hes great and I would love to meet him ... a metal cooking show would be fuckin awsome! it would be so much fun ... would have to find a open minded tv network to do it ... hmmm maybe wayne and garth it on public access :headbang:

:lol: I keep trying to win the lotto so I can set you up. Yeah, Gordon did come off as an asshole. I guess you gotta be "confident" to get where he's at. Pretty funny all the same.

:lol: I keep trying to win the lotto so I can set you up. Yeah, Gordon did come off as an asshole. I guess you gotta be "confident" to get where he's at. Pretty funny all the same.

hehehethat would be awsome!! ... you have to be confident at any level of the chefing game ... I dont think you actually have to be a complete asshole tho ... but your right Chef Gordon is funny to watch :heh: