Jeff Buckley vs. Nick Drake

Which is it then?

• Total voters

Allan

New Metal Member
Jun 22, 2003
Copenhagen
Visit site
Not sure why but I always felt a connection between these 2, probably the shared tragic early death and modern arty-fartyness of liking them.

Anyways, I'd have to go with Drake, but I am sick of the increasing amount of Buckley hating I'm hearing, crap like him only being popular because he died (these peeps need to listen to Dream Brother and say that again). In the end there's just more to Drake, more great songs that is.

drake by far, much better songs and more of em

that horrendous paris cd put me right off buckley, he wasnt very consistent even on grace

danny is releasing a nick drake cd and then youre asking if buckley might be better.
but as a lot among us are just loving what their heroes are loving, then theyll all vote drake... whats the point?

anyway its drake tho heh

Are you kidding me? All of Nick Drake albums were some of the first albums I owned in the seventies. He was one of my first favorite artists. Most of you weren't even born yet while I couldn't even take him off my turntable as a teenager.

how old were you in the seventies then ? i think im a stupid teenie. :cry:

obr_62688.jpg

pfft sure they can still be got in town here, all spanking new re-pressings. ha that does explain your depressed nature then