Jeff covering Jason Becker

I hope it shows up on VH1 Classic, which is very metal-friendly.

Just saw that Dirk from Soilwork is doing double duty on their tour. he will also play drums for Jeff in addition to Soilwork. That's gonna be a workout for him. Jeff and Soilwork go on back to back. So Dirk gets about a 20-30 minute rest before his second workout.

I've always had a ton of respect for the endurance of drummers. I can't do double bass for more than 2 seconds to save my life. I guess I'm doing it the wrong way for me since every drummer has their own discipline. But yeah double duty...amazing stuff.

There's a torrent for the Becker movie at kickasstorrents

not trying to be a dickface here....but don't the proceeds from that movie go to becker? why would you torrent a movie when you can throw a couple bucks his way and get a great movie in return. Also I'm speculating as to the movie being great cus I haven't seen it. But I completely admit to the trailer putting a lump in my throat the first couple times I saw it. But yea, I don't want to start anything, just pointing something out.

Well...buy the movie and watch it for the first time then. I'll most likely buy it. If you want the truth...I whimsically downloaded it and put it on a DVR because my dad was talking about his new girlfriend going through a traumatic time with her late husband having lou gerighs (sp) disease so I thought I'd download it and watch it for the first time with him and share how much I loved this guitarist. He's been digging metal and it's cool that he actually respects it now compared to the ignorant statements he'd say before. We both think it's inspiring how a talented guy like Becker could go through that and still have a great outlook on life and want nothing more be to live.

Curious about something: Where the hell was David Lee Roth? Everyone from Jason's life and career was there but DLR.