Jeff Loomis Recordings 1988-1990

HOLY FUCK, I'm going to fucking come to Germany and rape you so that you know exactly how much I love you right now because everyone knows that rape = love! OMGOMGOMG!

JEFF LOOMIS!!!!!! MEH-TUL!!!!!!!

2 restraining orders to be filed now.... :lol:

What can I say, Ms. A?

Fucking Jeff Loomis. . . Jeffery Loomis. . . the master of modern heavy metal guitar -- whatever-the-fuck you want to call him.

I honestly thought he was another nu-metal faggot when I saw him in an ad for ESP guitars in Guitar World or something like that. Man, I should have taken a chance on his music. It wasn't until several years later that YouTube videos of the man surfaced of him playing The Psalm Of Lydia. I was blown away. It was all there; the heaviness, the crushing riffs, the blazing frets of fury, the mind-blowing technique.

Then I got to see Nevermore open for Arch Enemy.

HOLE. . . E. . . FUCK

This man was just shredding it up, shredding it up like only virtuoso guitarists like Yngwie Malmsteen, Jason Becker, and Paul Gilbert shred it up, but without the pansy-fucking-cheese dick riffs they play. This man -- JEFF FUCKING LOOMIS -- was shredding it up, REAL METAL STYLE! RAWK! He made that 7-string look like a 6-string and just RAPED that goddamn guitar. I didn't get to meet him that particular night, but I knew that I had to get the rest of his albums.

One by one, I bought all of the Nevermore catalog (I eve bought Enemies Of Reality twice, damnit!). I don't know about the rest of you guize, but I listen to Nevermore for JEFF LOOMIS. For me, JEFF LOOMIS makes that band.

When I met Jeff, the only thing that came to my mind was: "d00d, yer the shit!" Gay, gay, gay, and faggoty, I know, but there was I, meeting a dude who inspired me like only a handful of other guitarists have in the past. I doubt anyone else would have said anything else in my shoes. Since J-diddy is a rad d00d, he just laughed and said: "LULZ, thx, man! :)" I got his autograph. *yay*

What? Shut the fuck up! :mad:

That's fucking Jeff Loomis I'm talking about!

Anyway, after hearing and really getting into Jeff Loomis, I started busting my ass on guitar, much like Jeff said he wanted to bust his ass after hearing Yngwie Malmsteen's Far Beyond The Sun for the first time. So, Jeff, dude -- brah! -- I'm not sure if you got into playing guitar to inspire other people out there with your music, but you have. You really have. You've come full circle, Jeff. Jesus created Jeff Loomis to shred, and only to shred. I'm eagerly anticipating your new solo release, and the next time you play a show with Nevermore or on yer own!

Much love!

I think Pygmy Goats are rad-as-hell!

sugardaddy.jpg

JeffLoomis.jpg

1988-1990
16 and 17 years old...

Don't tell me Jeff is lying about his age too!! He was born in 71....wouldn't that make him 17-19? I suppose depending on the month these were recorded could make him 16. Okay, i'll shut up.