Jeff Loomis, The Contortionist, 7 Horns 7 Eyes, Chimp Spanner Tour

Zack Uidl

Feb 4, 2008
Chicago, Illinois
www.zackuidl.com
Hope I get to meet more of you on this tour! We had a great time on the last one and are really excited to meet more of you and play some awesome shows :)

7/10 - Seattle, WA @ Studio Seven (Jeff Loomis and 7 Horns 7 Eyes only)

7/14 – Indianapolis, IN @ Emerson Theater (no Chimp Spanner)
7/15 - Joliet, IL @ Mojoes
7/16 - Cleveland, OH @ Peabody’s
7/17 - Lansing, MI @ Blackened Moon
7/18 - Portage, IN @ Camelot Arena
7/20 - Little Rock, AR @ Downtown Music
7/21 - Oklahoma City, OK @ Conservatory
7/22 - Alburquerque, NM @ El Rey Theater
7/23 – Las Vegas, NV @ The Sanctuary
7/24 - Hollywood, CA @ Whiskey A Go GO
7/25 – Lancaster, CA @ Industry Theater
7/26 – Scottsdale, AZ @ Martini Ranch
7/28 – Ft. Worth, TX @ Tom Cats West
7/29 – San Antonio, TX @ The White Rabbit
7/30 – Metairie, LA @ The Cypress
7/31 – Atlanta, GA @ The Masquerade
8/1 – St. Petersburg, FL @ State Theatre
8/2 – Jacksonville, FL @ Phoenix Taproom
8/3 – Spartanburg, SC @ Ground Zero

http://www.metalsucks.net/2012/06/1...anner-and-7-horns-7-eyes-u-s-tour/#more-95258

I was just gonna come make this thread! Glad I noticed yours first ;)

As stated, it'd be rad to meet some more Sneapsters on this outing, should be a really fun tour! Post in this thread if you're coming out, we'll keep checking up here throughout the tour.

i see Joliet, but no Chicago? aw, too bad. well - might have to pack a lunch and head out to Joliet... ;) i'd love to see you guys and i've been a big fan of Chimp Spanner for years. wow, i thought he was a one-man band. ??

Chimp Spanner is basically that one dude, but there will be a live band supporting him. And schust, it would be awesome if you can make it, I live the Chicago suburbs and it is always cool to meet people that are fairly local :)

Aaron, don't feel bad, I only made the thread faster due to living two hours in the future ;) haha

Chimp Spanner is basically that one dude, but there will be a live band supporting him. And schust, it would be awesome if you can make it, I live the Chicago suburbs and it is always cool to meet people that are fairly local :)

Aaron, don't feel bad, I only made the thread faster due to living two hours in the future ;) haha

i will certainly try Zack. i'm actually in the burbs too, but north. don't get down to Joliet to often, but this would certainly be a reason to make the trek. for those of you in the Chicagoland area -> http://mojoesofjoliet.com/

I should see you in Cleveland with some of the other S7G fellas

Awesome! Cannot wait to meet you all...I have been wanting to try out a S7G for a while and am looking forward to trying Joe's. I would love to try some more if possible too. PM/email me and maybe we can hangout before hand and play around with guitars and whatever else...just a thought

I live not too far from the White Rabbit in San Antonio. played that place many times.....wish I could be there.

Bummer you can't make it but hopefully in the future we can meet.

Lame, gonna be in NY during both CA dates. I'm sure this one'll be a blast!

That is very lame. I am sure we will hang out at some point though. This tour is definitely going to be awesome though