Jeff Waters, Doro on new After Forever album

moons

New Metal Member
Nov 26, 2006

BW&BK Exclusive: ANNIHILATOR Guitarist JEFF WATERS Makes Guest Appearance On Forthcoming AFTER FOREVER Album - "It Was An Honour To Throw Some Leads On One Of Their New Tunes"
Posted on Sunday, December 17, 2006 at 16:51:45

BW&BK caught up with ANNIHILATOR guitarist Jeff Waters today (December 17th) asking him to confirm or deny the rumours that he will be appearing on the forthcoming AFTER FOREVER album, scheduled for a March 2007 release. Waters issued the following update:

"Yes. I did a solo on a really cool tune that (After Forever guitarist) Sander Gommans and the band gave me. Great band. I like how they can combine melody with heaviness at the drop of a hat... and throw some pretty technical stuff in as well... (gee, sounds like another band I know well!!) Sander is a killer guitarist, AF are a great band and it was an honour to throw some leads on one of their new tunes. From the songs I have heard already, this is gonna be a big CD for them... METAL!"

Word has it that Doro Pesch also makes a guest appearance on the new After Forever album. More details will be revealed as we get them.

well... I'm very curious!