• Jensen

Votes: 12 63.2%
  • Anders and Jonas

Votes: 7 36.8%

• Total voters

lucifer_cbhc

lindbergian
Mar 7, 2003
who is your favorite songwriting force in the Haunted? on the DVD, Jensen commented on how he writes his songs, the twins write theirs, and they compare and critique each others. which is better?

jensen has written classics like Hate song, Three times, Undead, Dark Intentions (Instrumental), Silencer, Privation of Faith Inc. (instrumental), Godpuppet and Bloodletting

the bjorlers, however, have teamed up or individually writting songs like Hollow Ground, Trespass, Under the Surface, The World Burns, Revelation, Chasm, Bullet Hole, Soulfracture, Shadow World, Everlasting, Urban Predator, Downward Spiral, Shithead, and One Kill Wonder.

my vote? the twins. I like their style better, and I loved them in ATG.

The twins are sort of fundaments in what the local metal is about so not much of a doubt there even though my vote is more symbolic I guess. I mean, they're all talented like hell...

Most of my favourites are by Jensen. Jensen has wrote just over half of all The Haunted's material, Ander's a little less than that, and Jonas a little less again. They're all good songwriters, but I prefer Jensen's sense of rhythm; his songs tend to be the more headbangable imo. =)

Of course it's the Björler brothers! No one writes as good stuff as they do and they're part of at least 95% of all songs and even a lot of the lyrics. That says it all I think...

Jensen, just because he adds the fucken punk nerve.

The brothers are very good composing and have a great sense of melody but tends to repeat themselfs in some way. Jensen is who puts the fresh factor on the songs, he is who makes The Haunted being different of the rest of Gothenborg area bands, the fucken punk nerve I say to you.

I agree w the appreciations of SculptedCold, I'm also a bitch for cool rythms, I become bored of melodies at the end but if a song have a good sense of rythm that song moves you. so the brothers + Jensen make a perfect combination as one gives more on the sense of rythm, and the others are great melody composers... but just becoz I'm a bitch of rythm I bet for Jensen :Spin:

..also let me tell you the band is perfectly ended w Per M Jensen which is a brilliant drummer (i was nicely surprised on MMDIT) and Aro adds the fucken angry hardcore vox which makes The Haunted being one of the few Gotheborg band (an overhyped area imo) I currently like.

I piss on those who compare The Haunted w the rest of the G-area just becoz TH doesn't play the same game, i think it's pretty obvious.