Jerk-off radio host refers to Condoleeza Rice as "Aunt Jemima"

Oblivious Maximus

I am the worm
Nov 5, 2003
Serving time in the middle of nowhere
Piece of shit Wisconson radio host John "Sly" Sylvester refered to Condoleeza Rice as "Aunt Jemima" last Wednesday, because according to him, Rice is apparently a charecture of the "mammy" black stereotype, because she takes orders from Dick Cheney and Donald Rummsfeld. This ass also called Colon Powell an Uncle Tom. He issued a phony appolgy, but not to Rice, he said "I would like to appologize to Aunt Jemima"! It's one thing to disagree with the Bush administration, but to resort to racial slurs is just pathetic. It's no suprise that this dick has incredibally low ratings. The duche apperied on Hannity and Colms tonight, and tried to explain his bullshit applogy, but was grilled by both Hannity and Colms. Cocks like this Sylvester really need a good ass kicking!

I heard that Mrs.Rice can understand Czech, she also wrote a book about Czechoslovakian Army. That sounds cool :)

Crypt knows that I am pulling his chain. I am so sick of politics, and wish the Milano board would get back to music, and less politics.

MyHatredforYouRunsDeep said:
Ohh god this is sure to bring you a ton of hateful posts, Muff.....When will you learn

and wish the Milano board would get back to music, and less politics.[/QUOTE]

Without a doubt!!! The elections are over....Lets go back to what brought us all here in the first place.....THE TUNES!!!!