Jersey fest

AxeOfDarkness

Demons And Lies
Feb 15, 2003
Orlando Florida
Visit site
anyone who went to jersey fest if you could anwer a question for me...
did suffocation reunite there or not? and was it original members at all and how was the show etc...??? ive been dying to know and i couldnt make it out there so im curious cause this would probably mean a tour for them pretty soon.... maybe

Suffocation did not reunite at the NJ Fest. Their official reunion show is at the New England Metal & Hardcore festival on 5/16-17, and then they're playing the Maryland Deathfest the following weekend.

I've not heard of any shows past that.

The reunion line up is Mike Smith, Terrence Hobbs, Frank Mullins, & Josh Baron . . . they haven't announced yet who will be handling 2nd guitar duties but Chris Richards and Doug Cerrito have very plainly stated they won't have anything to do with it . . . Chris even went so far as to post a whiney little bitch press release on Blabbermouth (which isn't to suggest I don't actually take Chris & Doug's side in the matter, just question their decision to be so high school about it)

To the best of my knowledge, the New England Metal Fest will be the first appearance of this line-up -- however, if I do hear of them doing any *special* appearances in the Long Island area (there's a couple of dives out there that they used to book gigs at), I'll remember to post my impressions here cause I'll damn sure be in attendance.

awsome, atleast i know that its not only a rumor now... i started getting into metal right after they broke up and they were one of my fav bands for a long time and i always wanted to see them live!! soon enough i may have my chance.... it better be worth the wait!