Jersey's shit to trade or sell

MFJ said:
Dude, I hope other people use your computer.

wtfffff.jpg

It's is literally unacceptable to listen to that and also have the username "-Vintersorg-".

Ha, yeah, I really should delete all my brother's shit off my Media Player. On shuffle, every second song is utter shit.

Anyway, Jersey boy, I noticed you wanted to get your hands on "Bergthron - Verborgen in den Tiefen der Wälder" .. I have that. I've never really listened past the first 5 minutes, so I'll give it a listen or two now and let you know.

I have no fucking idea what s/h mean, but cool. I'll actually be in Sweden as of next week, staying with friends for a couple of months, so if it happened it would've been sent from there, anyway.

I listened to it and it is good, but I'd probably trade it for Edge of Sanity, if you wanted.

-Vintersorg- said:
Ha, yeah, I really should delete all my brother's shit off my Media Player. On shuffle, every second song is utter shit.

Ehhhh I'm kidding for the most part, I should make myself look less like a dick. I myself listen to some things that are horridly unmetal.

-Vintersorg- said:
I have no fucking idea what s/h mean, but cool. I'll actually be in Sweden as of next week, staying with friends for a couple of months, so if it happened it would've been sent from there, anyway.

I listened to it and it is good, but I'd probably trade it for Edge of Sanity, if you wanted.

s/h = shipping/handling

but if you're going to be sending from Sweden...let me know, I'd love to make that trade

MFJ said:
Ehhhh I'm kidding for the most part, I should make myself look less like a dick. I myself listen to some things that are horridly unmetal.

Man, don't worry.. I wasn't trying to defend my tr00ness.. I listen to a whole bunch of shite that isn't in the least bit metal.

Anyway, Jersey, I'll check that it's ok with my friends giving out the address and all, and I'll let you know in a week or so. Should be sweet though.

Btw, I haven't heard anything off this Edge of Sanity. Is it any good? (for someone who digs other EoS shit)

it's the only edge of sanity without dan swanö... the last before the band split up. it's very different. very basic and stripped down. no melodic or clean vocaled stuff.

I never even bothered with Cryptic. On Infernal and Purgatory Afterglow, Dan's songs were the highlights, though PA had some great ones from the other writer(s?) too.

-Vintersorg- said:
Well farken I'm not backing out .. I'll feel like an arse.

Anything on that list better, then? I honestly haven't heard of anything except the obvious parties.

Vintersorg, don't worry about it man, it's cool. I have 0% problem with someone doing a little "research" on a disc before trading for it or parting with one of their own.

I will still be able to sell it elsewhere.

New additions:

Centvrion - Arise of the Empire ($9)
In Flames - Tokyo Showdown ($5)
In Flames - Reroute To Remain ($7)
Sathanas - Armies of Charon ($8)
Shockmachine - s/t ($3)
Sigh - Hail Horror Hail ($8)
V/A - War Dance: A War Music Compilation ($5)