Jesper Stromblad and In Flames

Monochrome

Multi-instrumentalist @ Sammetry
Dec 29, 2005
Istanbul, Turkey
facebook.com
Please check InFlames.com and check the latest new there.

Do you think the same with me; Jesper got bored and tired of this "new In Flames era" and needed a vacation?

I can believe that... the guy who composed Lunar Strain to Clayman, now has to play with guys who says "I hate older In Flames, The Jester Race sucks!" every chance he gets.

Well, that is only a relief ofcourse... what do you think?

I really like all of their albums but I would really prefer a new Dimension Zero album and let Jesper get out all that building tension in an absolute thrash fest. DZ has the tools with the kinda talent in the band but they havent made their Whoracle or Colony. yet......... yet........I hope that if Jesper ends up leaving they end the band because its his band he started it damn it. Let Jocke do another Amygdala type song damn that song is killer.

those are good assumptions, and a new DZ album would be awesome, but i dont think hes gonna quit the band, an jus might be sick off all the constant touring

I think both of you are right. He must be sickened or something... though another DZ work would be great, they have the Stromblad in their music anyways ;)

I don't think In Flames would quit music if Jesper quitted the band... Anders seems so unfaithful to me... he wouldn't care. But one thing I know is; if Jesper Stromblad goes, the music and the soul goes... also the melody and the power leaves their music. And that absolutly means a "Dead End".

Maybe it's better for me to not make any comments, since I'm beginning to think that I'm a "Stromblad" fan more than IF :p

I second. Jesper should get back together with Oscar Drojnak and do a new Ceremonial Oath album.

I think Jesper should listen to the new Mercenary and Dismember albums and take some inspiration from that.

and it's coming out in the spring! idk if anyone knows the title,and idk if I should give out that info,but from what I have been told by the DZ members,it'll be really thrashy,and good.

The band won't come to an end for a while, for the simple fact that they're making lots of money and they're at the point where they don't even have to try to write good music, they can just write moshing chugga shit and collect paycheques.