jets

My question regarding the Jets is...will they win a game this year. :lol:

It's not Vinny's fault, it is the fault of the defense and the running game, Martin in particular. The most exciting thing about the Jets is, how will they fuck up the draft. Does Blair Thomas and Ken O'Brien ring a bell? Could have had Emmitt Smith and Dan Marino. :lol:

J-E-T-S...SUCK SUCK SUCK. Go Giants.

Merciless Onslaught said:
My question regarding the Jets is...will they win a game this year.

It's not Vinny's fault, it is the fault of the defense and the running game, Martin in particular. The most exciting thing about the Jets is, how will they fuck up the draft. Does Blair Thomas and Ken O'Brien ring a bell? Could have had Emmitt Smith and Dan Marino. :lol:

J-E-T-S...SUCK SUCK SUCK. Go Giants.
Oh they will probably win 1, maybe 2 games this year? If Pennington comes back and they decide to risk him this year, they may win 4 games. I wouldn`t just talk about the Jets not picking Marino or Emmitt. Neither did the Giants. Your point there is mute. 26 teams didn`t pick Dan Marino. It`s all luck anyway with the draft. How do you think the Colts felt when they picked Elway and he said "Fuck NO! I`m playing baseball!!"

Mark my words. The Giants will be playing in Los Angeles within the next 10-12 years. The Jets are definantly leaving that poorly designed and decrepit shithole in 2008. The Nets and devils are also leaving and that would leave the Giants and a bunch of horseshit in the Meadowlands. It won`t survive. They`ll be forced to leave because NJ is so damn corrupt and greedy that it won`t be feasible for them to stay. You will say it will never happen, but so did all those Brooklyn Dodger fans and NY Giants baseball fans. California just loves having all the NY teams play there. They`ll be very supportive and a fan following will develope easily for a NY team in California. It`s been proven already. Not many teams can develope a fan following in CA, but the Giants are one of those that can, along with the Redskins, Steelers and Cowboys. Raiders and Rams failed there. Well actually the Raiders failed, the Rams owner had her rag on for a very long time while she was in CA. Come to think of it, so did Al Davis. :lol:

Merciless Onslaught said:
I think the Jets spirit was broken when Pennington went down. Then again when your run defense is last in the league, it doesn't matter who the QB is.
Anyone`s spirit would break if their leader goes down. He was the spark of the Jets. It`s ok though. Nothing I can do about it really. I`ll just wait till next year again. The Jets run offense is also last. :ill: The Jets would be 4-0, or at least 3-1 if Chad was playing. He fires everyone up on both sides of the ball. Vinny is just Vinny and has no fire in his eyes or under his ass. He`s not to blame entirely for this bad start, but the offense has to adjust to his capabilities and it shows.

TxBraSlinger said:
GO COWBOYS!! WOOOO HOOO!!

Sorry, Ray! I just HAD to!!:lol:
Doesn`t bother me. You guys won outright and you have the right to rub it in a bit. But I can guarantee you this. There is only 1 guarantee the Cowboys have with Parcells. That he will QUIT on your team as well. His statistics have been declining and he is nowhere near the winner he once was(1990 - 1986). Examples:

Giants - Wins SB
Giants - Barely wins SB
Patriots - Loses SB
Jets - Wins Division and loses Championship Game
Dallas - ????? Maybe makes the Playoffs ????

I think that is about as far as he`ll go with Dallas before he quits again. His track record is on a decline and really hasn`t done anything since 1990 and that was 13 years ago, going on 14. He`s a proven QUITTER and that is all.

Ray_M said:
Doesn`t bother me. You guys won outright and you have the right to rub it in a bit. But I can guarantee you this. There is only 1 guarantee the Cowboys have with Parcells. That he will QUIT on your team as well. His statistics have been declining and he is nowhere near the winner he once was(1990 - 1986). Examples:

Giants - Wins SB
Giants - Barely wins SB
Patriots - Loses SB

I think that is about as far as he`ll go with Dallas before he quits again. His track record is on a decline and really hasn`t done anything since 1990 and that was 13 years ago, going on 14. He`s a proven QUITTER and that is all.
I have to completely agree with this post. Parcells is a flakey guy. Two years ago he didn't want to coach the Bucs because "Being an NFL head coach was the worst job in the world".

Ray_M said:

Giants - Wins SB
Giants - Barely wins SB
Patriots - Loses SB

As long as the Cowboys keep winning, it's no skin off my nose! GO COWBOYS!!

Anyways...how are you & Goose doing? I miss you guys!