Jewboy metal christmas tree raising

MetalManCPA

Papa Opeth
May 19, 2001
Visit site
Every year I go to my inlaws house while they are in St. Maarten and I put up their christmas tree. I'm not sure how I won the job. Usually I put on the TV and watch a football game while doing the tree, but this year I took my Zen Micro with me, plugged it into the stereo and blasted my music while putting up the tree.

Serenity Painted Death was my favorite song today. Something about that song and hanging Santa ornaments worked well.

nude beaches = nude old men .... and if you are lucky some old nude grannies too, or if you are VERY lucky some ugly nude families with 6 year old nude children ....

don't get too exited I would say, except if you are in too that sort of stuff ...

t-rat will always go nude on the beach if given the chance and t-rat is no old lady :)
(and as a straight girl, i go not for peeping but becuase i hate bathing suits and love the way ocean water and warm sunshine feels... everywhere ;-)...hehe... tho' i have seen some attractive people out there, but they do tend to be mainly fat, naked and/or old germans. the ones i saw on st. maarten however were pretty good looking americans tho and one totally nude dude with a true all-over tan was hitting on my mom! that was priceless as she was only over on "that side" of the beach to keep me company.)

uh, and opeth rocks!!! nude or clothed. (you know, to keep it on-topic)

T-Rat said:
can i go to st. maarten with you next time???
it's pretty nice there...
and nude beaches!!!

When I went to St. Maarten last year, I went to the infamous Orient Beach.

It sucked - all I saw were granny tits, fat flabby skin, and this old 70ish couple walking down the beach with g-strings. I walked by this real fat nude woman in a lounge chair. There was so much fat that I had no idea if there was even a pussy in there, nor could I distinguish between a boob and a flab of fat - and all that observation in the second-and-a-half glance before I nearly puked. Not one single good looking (even half decent) nude person.

fuck yeah... we could see the boyz really do some "cock rock" !!!
(mendez's would have to go side to side...)
heehee
i am doing therapy today with still life... i agree that SPD is a very good holiday song.
:)

T-Rat said:
t-rat will always go nude on the beach if given the chance and t-rat is no old lady :)
(and as a straight girl, i go not for peeping but becuase i hate bathing suits and love the way ocean water and warm sunshine feels... everywhere ;-)...hehe... tho' i have seen some attractive people out there, but they do tend to be mainly fat, naked and/or old germans. the ones i saw on st. maarten however were pretty good looking americans tho and one totally nude dude with a true all-over tan was hitting on my mom! that was priceless as she was only over on "that side" of the beach to keep me company.)

uh, and opeth rocks!!! nude or clothed. (you know, to keep it on-topic)
Post pics.

Bitch.*

*Wannabe rapper mode. Forgive me.