POLTERGEIST
PROTECTOR
QUICK CHANGE
RE-ANIMATOR
RISK
TARGET
SABBAT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
ZNOWHITE.....

As you can see this is old classics (prog)thrash metal bands,and I hope you'll find something for your site!Good luck!

P.S. This isn't metal,but you must check VLATKO STEFANOVSKI "TRIO" album.He is a Macedonian guitarist.It's awesome!!!!:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

Hello Violent force!!!!
There are MANY bands in your list that I plan on personaly entering into the site and filling in their info. If I get a chance in the coming weeks I will surely attempt to getting some of these classic metal bands in the list!

Toxik.....man, those guys were the best! one of my all time favorite albums is "Think This", it's a rare classic! and Realm...one of the earliest Pioneers of tech-metal! I really miss those bands!

Cheers!
Dustin

Before "Programmed" they released "The arrival" 4 song ep.That ep was released on cd with Mortal Sin 1995 through Reborn classics.Do you need images for both Watchtower.End Amen,Deathrow,Donor,Sieges Even,Toxik,Realm?Some things I have,but my friend has it all(over 700 original thrash cd's)!!!
...Sanctuary's live cd was rereleased 1992 with Satan's Host "Metal from hell" also on Reborn classics.

I'd love the images for the Watchtower CDs. I do have Control and Resistance, but my scanner is AWOL right now. I think we got all the sieges even images. As for the others, if I can't find 'em online, I'll take you up on it. As for Sanctuary's live CD, I did quite extensive research to come up with the release date. Do you actually own it and it says 1992? Btw, if you're interested in helping out by adding the info yourself and you have some time to do it, please email me about it.

Later.

I have original Sanctuary/Satan's Host split cd released 1992 through Reborn classics.I'll scan you both Watchtower cd's. I have originals....Actually I'm waiting for new Gordian Knot,Watchtower,Spastic Ink & stuff like that.I'll mail you scan within a week or something.Till then listen Angel Dust "To dust you will decay" and mosh!!!!!!!