Jiri Jalkanen's Stone King V

NewHewkas

Scheiße Gitarre Spieler
May 24, 2013
Hungary
I just watched some old Stone live footages and just became curious, what happened with that stone-like painted King V, I searched up the web, but found nothing, maybe he not sold that one? I read he would get away from his thrash past, so that's why he's sold his JCS RR24 and JCS RR22.

Anyone know more than me?

stonekingv_www.kepfeltoltes.hu_.png

A bit late, but the whereabouts of that guitar are unknown, he probably sold it after he couldn't form a band in america after getting kicked out of Stone and his visa was expiring, so he returned Finland to play in his fathers band. If you're interested in the other guitars Stone used, there are some pictures taken by the finnish guy who bought them (he has the original CS 22-fret Jacksons Roope and Janne played with and the Charvel Model 88 that Nirri played in Stone) on the Jackson Guitar Palace forum, there are more pictures on the forum (also plenty of other cool CS Jackson/Charvel guitars there, a King V owned by Mustaine and the white tiger striped RR Chris Holmes played with in WASP to name a few):

: http://www.jacksonguitarpalace.com/RR2073/

Roope said he saw it used in a pawnshop or something like that in the US while on tour with COB. He was quite shocked that it traveled all the way there. It got the same specs as Roopes 24 frets RR's and is probably a killer gutiar! Made around 1989.... Surprising that it hasn't surfaced on a Jackson forum since Stone kind of is famous for their Jackson usage in an important period for the brand. Kind of sad that Jackson lost a lot of it's users in the new metal era and got bought by Fender....

Somebody one Jackson Guitae Palace who knows Roope and have played with him asked him some years ago, but I don't know.... Probably 3-4 years ago...

Yeah, I tought the same, I will ask, Jani, the maintainer of the Jackson Palace if he know more and the JCFOnline. I don't want to buy it, I'm not into KVs and it would be expensive and probably now it's in a collection, but hell I would know what's the matter with it :)

I see, but I just want to know, how does it look like nowadays, still the same or they've changed everything on it, "fan facts" you know:D:loco: