Job For A Cowboy - what do you guys think?

They're really not at all that "core" as they seem to get tagged. Local boys here, seen them quite a bit, they're a good show and the vibe is definitely death, not core, even though we get all the core spaz-types at the shows.

I saw them on their current tour. I was visiting a friend at the bar he runs. I hung around and caught the show while there. It was mostly "core" bands in the lineup. I was impressed with Job For A Cowboy. I'd go see them again. I also liked Daath on the lineup. Didn't pay attention to the rest as I didn't particularily care for them.

A friend of mine gave me their "Doom" cd a few months ago and I don't mind it at all. I can definitely hear a -core element in the music, but it doesn't bother me. Apparently they're not Tr00 metal though, so of you mention them in GMD it results in a bunch of "GTFO".

ugh I really don't like these guys.. but I guess they are good at what they do. I don't know how much hardcore the band is , probably more towards Screamo or something ,but The Devils Wears Prada is pretty good