Job for a Cowboy

Want reasons that JFAC sucks?
1.Vocals are generic.
2.Guitars are generic, as are the solos.
3.Song structures are generic.
Now more in depth.
There are hardely any identifiable riffs in their music, no sense of build up or anything they just start and never get any more/less intense.

Plus it's their fault that we now have scene kids who think they can do death metal.

1.Vocals are generic.
Now more in depth.
There are hardely any identifiable riffs in their music, no sense of build up or anything they just start and never get any more/less intense.
As far as being generic i can kind of agree with you, but i dont see it as a reason to hate a band. It does have a typical sound to it but i still think its a good sound. I like to see bands break boundries and try new things but I dont despise them for not.
You also must realize that they have only released and ep and 1 album. they still havent developed their sound.
And as far as the progression of the songs i agree that the ep Doom was bad about builting up suspence for no reason but i think they have inprove alot with genesis.

Actually, I think that genesis is even more bland than Doom, because the label wanted them to stop their other vocal styles, so they did, losing somthing that made them interesting.

1.Vocals are generic.
Now more in depth.

Plus it's their fault that we now have scene kids who think they can do death metal.

Thank you.