Job Offer:Drum Quantizing

Everybody

Hail Santa
Mar 31, 2009
SC
Hey guys I am recording my friends band and they are in serious need of drum quantizing...you can hear it for yourself!

We have 2 songs done, and possibly one more to record.

Looking to have these edited by sometime this weekend coming up.

Ideally looking for someone willing to do it for $25/song

http://www.lightningmp3.com/live/file.php?id=20623

PM if your interested, thanks guys:)

poor dude is barely charging what he does for recording and what he's paying for editing he's proably gonna be make like 10 dollars profit. stop attacking him.

For real. If you don't think he's offering enough than don't fucking do it. I'm sure someone is willing to make a couple extra bucks to quantize this shit.

I'm sure there are plenty of bedroom warriors with the necessary skill to fix these drums and probably be happy to get ANY kind of work, especially considering the current state of affairs (economy, bands not wanting to pay SHIT and would MUCH RATHER sacrifice quality for economy).

I actually give this dude credit for what sounds like him pulling money out of his own pocket to take his production to another level.

Stop the princess bullshit. God damn this forum is retarded as of late.

AND, NO OFFENSE TO THE REGULARS.

I'm just kind of sick of the attacks. If you have nothing constructive or nice to say, then don't say SHIT. Preferably.

=D

<3

lol sorry for offering a job to somebody that might just like the experience or practice, if you dont want to do it for that little, read the price im offering, decide its too low, and click the x at the top right of your screen. its that simple...no need for a lecture!:p

btw thanks ryan, and sigmund:)

For real. If you don't think he's offering enough than don't fucking do it. I'm sure someone is willing to make a couple extra bucks to quantize this shit.

I'm sure there are plenty of bedroom warriors with the necessary skill to fix these drums and probably be happy to get ANY kind of work, especially considering the current state of affairs (economy, bands not wanting to pay SHIT and would MUCH RATHER sacrifice quality for economy).

I actually give this dude credit for what sounds like him pulling money out of his own pocket to take his production to another level.

Stop the princess bullshit. God damn this forum is retarded as of late.

AND, NO OFFENSE TO THE REGULARS.

I'm just kind of sick of the attacks. If you have nothing constructive or nice to say, then don't say SHIT. Preferably.

=D

<3

Backed. At least the dude is offering to pay and being straight up front about what he can afford. How often does someone post on this forum looking for help without expecting it to be free?

Drum editing in Beat Detective is like 2 hours a song tops if you are fast and the material isn't ridiculously complicated, so $15-$20/hr for someone with M-Powered to whip through them and help out another dude on the board is pretty reasonable for someone who has a bit of time to kill and is looking for practice.

Alright, alright, I'm an asshole! (like you didn't know that already) My apologies.... Glad to see someone offering paid work, no question there....

...I'm just coming from my own experience, that's all. I tend to offer a bit more when I need to send my drum quantizing out of house.

I hope it works out well for all parties involved...

you have to deal with really bad bands sometimes, glenn you have fulll authority to be an asshole haha.

oh well!

Well I applied. No, I'm not 19 anymore and I too think that the payment offered is a bit on the low side. Especially if you factor in what a dollar is worth these days. But, I'm about to mix a full length, I'm only getting the files on sunday though. So basically I've got nothing to do til then. $75 is better than $0, isn't it?

Well I applied. No, I'm not 19 anymore and I too think that the payment offered is a bit on the low side. Especially if you factor in what a dollar is worth these days. But, I'm about to mix a full length, I'm only getting the files on sunday though. So basically I've got nothing to do til then. $75 is better than $0, isn't it?

you make absolutely no sense to me. why start to bitch and then say "I'll do it anyway". and who cares if you're 19 or not. dandelium is quiet young and has freakin' awesome mixes.

you make absolutely no sense to me. why start to bitch and then say "I'll do it anyway". and who cares if you're 19 or not. dandelium is quiet young and has freakin' awesome mixes.

Heyhey, I didn't intend to bitch at all! I just wanted to reference the discussion above, where some people were pretty critical of the compensation offered. All I wanted to express was: "While I understand your criticism, it still makes sense to me personally and this is why."

LOL. ^ Post makes no sense, sorry dude.

Sounds like someone is offering you like, a pretty delicious looking turkey sub, you criticize them saying it's only HALF of the sandwich (only because you saw 2 other people do so) but then when they walk away you gladly accept it?

=D

You guys should check your reading comprehension. He didn't say anything of the sort.

And you care exactly why?

lol sorry for offering a job to somebody that might just like the experience or practice, if you dont want to do it for that little, read the price im offering, decide its too low, and click the x at the top right of your screen. its that simple...no need for a lecture!:p

btw thanks ryan, and sigmund:)

top left actually ;) &#63743;