Job offer: guitar tracking

jangoux

May 9, 2006
Guys,

I have two songs that need to be retracked WELL. Both guitarists on this band suck real bad (actually the whole band sucks) and the songs are un-mixable the way they are right now. The songs are fairly simple, kinda screamo, with some metalcore wannabe parts, around 3 minutes each. The thing is: my budget is tight and my deadline is thin (I'd need by this weekend, if possible) .I also need someone that plays well/has nice gear to record. Also, I just need the DIs, only one track per side.

Anyone is up for this stuff? PM me and I'll send you both songs.

Ivan

Damn, if I wasn't leaving I would be all over this. Well I hope you find someone which I am sure you will bc there are plenty of awesome players here.

Guys, Unfortunately I don't have tabs or guitar pro files. Both songs are fairly simple, there just one phrase that is a little annoying to learn, at least by me, because it is too fast from what I can play these days - which doesn't mean anything, because I don't play for the last 3 years hehe But I've learned 80% of both songs and it is basically some rithmn patterns on the open C string (the song is in drop C, btw), some chords on the chorus (which I can tell you), a breakdown that is also some patterns on the open C string, and it is done. Send me a PM, and I'll send the dropbox link.

I play in drop-C. If I can hear a sample of it, I might or might not be able to do it. Depends how much time I'm going to need to put in tbh!