Job Offer: drum humanizer

Lasse Lammert

HCAF Blitzkrieg
Feb 12, 2009
www.lasselammert.com
yo...who's up for humanizing some midi drums?
paid but low budget job...
drums are programmed but so far every hit's the same velocity..I need someone to change that to make the drums sound more human.
I think it's 9 songs 3-4 minutes each.

As I said, the budget is rather limited but I think I could get 100€ out of the band for it.

anyone up for it? (despite the tiny budget good quality work is a must, the band has LOADS of potential an I need this to be awesome, pretty sure we'll heart from them in the future).

I'm totally down for this. I have a lot of experience with humanizing drums as all I use is virtual drums. Please IM me if you're interested. I have a few weeks where I can work now and I can definitely get this done. I have examples of my work too

nah, I think it's programmed in guitarpro, works in DFH.
dunno why the slate mapping is so different, keeps me from using SSD

ummm...it isn't? i use guitar pro programmed midi drums in SSD all the time, and you really only need to change very few things around...ride for example. gp also has 6 toms as opposed to 4 slate toms (default at least), so some of the toms might also be off, but it takes like 5 minutes to sort it all out, if even that much.

ummm...it isn't? i use guitar pro programmed midi drums in SSD all the time, and you really only need to change very few things around...ride for example. gp also has 6 toms as opposed to 4 slate toms (default at least), so some of the toms might also be off, but it takes like 5 minutes to sort it all out, if even that much.

Yeah but SSD sounds like bollocks compared to S2.0 + expansions, and he needs velocity editing anyway.