Job offer: Logo Design

SimonTaddio_Qc

Headbanger
Feb 25, 2010
Quebec, Can
Hey,

I am looking for a graphic designer, a tattoo artist or either a very talented amateur to do my band's logo.
I want it to be easy to read and recognize (no black metal kind of shit logo, please).
You will have a deadline for the delivery, which will be mid-late april, since our EP will come out not long after that.

What I would like is a link to the portfolio of those interested in the job.

We will discuss money and design in private, obviously.

Thanks,
Simon

P.S. Also, I had my previous band's logo done by a very talented and experienced tattoo artist, and we were charged 100$ for the actual logo in black and white, plus 50$ for the color version. I'm just saying that so no one will imagine I will pay insane money to create a logo if you're not an established professional or the Leonardo DaVinci of logo design. That being said, I know what work is worth, and the idea is to get both parties satisfied.

Here's my website (I'm surrently redesigning and making more content for it, so there's not that much on there)
http://lateral-art.com/index.html

Here's a design for an album cover for an album that never ended up getting made:
hspaid.jpg

My own music project's logo:
2wogapk.jpg

And some 3D stuffs:
ehc5js.jpg

fokdfm.jpg

29blq2g.jpg

My friend is a graphic designer, I will talk to him and see if he can do it for that money. If so I'll get back to you.

pd: whatever you do, please get someone that knows what he is doing and is willing to research on your band and learn what you do before thinking of a logo. There is nothing more disappointing than seeing a logo or album cover that was designed by someone that just did it for the money.

Hit me up, a little description of what you want would help a lot, but I could try something.

Here are some things I did:
architeuthis.jpg

forget the shadow on this one ;)

for.jpg

stadt2.jpg

inverted.jpg

invertedshirt.jpg

I am NOT interested in the job, but just as a clarification can you specify what kind of music does your band play and what style of logo are you looking for? I mean, it is totally different ball game to make a logo like this:

metallica-logo.jpg

Than it is to make a logo like this:

Darkthrone-logo.jpg

I am NOT interested in the job, but just as a clarification can you specify what kind of music does your band play and what style of logo are you looking for? I mean, it is totally different ball game to make a logo like this:

metallica-logo.jpg

Than it is to make a logo like this:

Darkthrone-logo.jpg

Did u read the OP's post?

I want it to be easy to read and recognize (no black metal kind of shit logo, please).

It's Anssi, man - I'm pretty sure he's illiterate.

:lol:

I am NOT interested in the job, but just as a clarification can you specify what kind of music does your band play and what style of logo are you looking for?

Design ideas/requirements I have:
- Easy to read, yet still very metal (no black-metal thingy, yet even less Nirvana-logo-like!)

- I want the logo to be "in a block", i.e on some sort of background around the letters, so the whole logo is one solid block, which makes it way easier to print on t-shirt, artworks, etc...

- I want it to be inspired by the lyrical thematics of the bands, which revolves around Global conspiracy, Big Brother, extraterrestrials, reptilians, social cynism...well, you get the picture. It can be anything from a very subtle to the whole logo inspired by it, I don't care, as long as it looks great

- Handmade would be killer, but not mandatory

Also, to those who I already talked with, I can't wait to see what ideas you come up with!