Jobtrade...myspace-Page/logo for reamping

LSD-Studio

HCAF crusher
Jul 2, 2006
Germany
www.lsd-tonstudio.de
Hey guys,
I need someone to create a logo for my pages (reamping.com , reamping.de), as well as someone to make me a nice myspace-page.

I can't pay, but I'd offer reamping or a mastering in return.

would be totally awesome

There's some pretty good WYSIWYG-Myspace Editors out there, unless you want an extraordinary design you can do a lot with them :)
As for the logo, I always love to play around in Photoshop, I'll give it a try...
However don't expect anything über-quality, as I'm not a professional logo-guy^^ I'll do it for free though, in case you like the results just take em once I post em :heh:

There's some pretty good WYSIWYG-Myspace Editors out there, unless you want an extraordinary design you can do a lot with them :)
As for the logo, I always love to play around in Photoshop, I'll give it a try...
However don't expect anything über-quality, as I'm not a professional logo-guy^^ I'll do it for free though, in case you like the results just take em once I post em :heh:

yeah, cool!

Made one quite quick
reamp.jpg

Tell me what you think of it or if you want it different

Lasse, glad you like it. :) However, I'm gonna try some other ideas tomorrow that float around my head, just need some time to think them out^^
Gonne post some more gfx here and if you like one I can give you a higher resolution version for print stuff.
I think the pic above might be good for a entrance webpage but is somewhat distracing for a simple logo, losta stuff going on if you know what I mean ;)
Next one will be a lil bit more "in your face", getting rid of the lowmid-mud ;)

Lose the sprockets, inverted R, soundwave; change the slogan and it's perfect :headbang:

Really cool stuff :)

hmm anyone care to make me one haha??? i've been toying with photoshop myself but i'm not exactly a graphic designr. studio name is

studio six productions or just studio six.

at least a design idea. NOT involving a 6.