"Joey" the movie!!!

10001_A1.jpg

Yeah, this is one of those cheesy as hell 80's gore movies. Joey has a (very) brief cameo as a zombie! I spent ages trying to hunt it down (before the internet/ebay era).
Not sure about Anthrax being on the soundtrack (never heard THAT, although it might be true).

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go bid.....

Crabmeat said:
Yeah, this is one of those cheesy as hell 80's gore movies. Joey has a (very) brief cameo as a zombie! I spent ages trying to hunt it down (before the internet/ebay era).
Not sure about Anthrax being on the soundtrack (never heard THAT, although it might be true).

Now if you'll excuse me, I must go bid.....

...........yeah , thanx!!! I'll take a tip:)

woe.... Pledge Night. :headbang: never seen it. Have looked for it for years.

I remember back in '88 when this was relased, the magazine Gorezone had an article with Joey about the movie and Anthrax.

I rented that many many years ago. As I remember Joey played some scientist guy who turned into some kind of zombie/moster thing after some kind of accident. He was only in the very begining of the movie and somebody else played the part after he changed. Had some songs from "STD" in the soundtrack too if i remeber correctly. I actually didn't think it was that bad of a movie back when I saw it but it was the 80's and I was young as stupid back then.

KY_Fried442 said:
I rented that many many years ago. As I remember Joey played some scientist guy who turned into some kind of zombie/moster thing after some kind of accident. He was only in the very begining of the movie and somebody else played the part after he changed. Had some songs from "STD" in the soundtrack too if i remeber correctly. I actually didn't think it was that bad of a movie back when I saw it but it was the 80's and I was young as stupid back then.

Hey Guys,

I noticed that people were bidding for that movie? Why, you can get a set price if you really want to see it that bad, at Amazon, heres the link,

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/6301884299/qid=1109815203/sr=8-1/ref=pd_bbs_1/104-8016947-7338365?v=glance&s=video&n=507846

I like less expensive prices, and I think you may as well.

AugDawg

dutchy said:
that one is 16 Dawg!!! bit more expensive and you don't get the rush of bidding on e-bay!!:)

oops,

Wow, I thought the bidding would have gone up to 20$ or higher but hey at least you would get a new copy. But either way, just trying to help :headbang:

I think I might try to find this movie for a laugh anyhow,

AugDawg