Joey Vera speaks of AS....John

Sounds about the same as what John himself said. We'll see what the future holds.

Maybe it's time for Anthrax to start appreciating it's singers so it wouldn't need new ones. A BAND is more than just one or two "leaders" with everyone else just piss-on employees, and as much as I love Charlie and Scott, I doubt that they've ever been able to see that.

You'd be surprised how many "bands" are like that.

KISS, Aerosmith, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, GnR, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Megadeth, shit I could go on all day.........I don't know if it's true but I heard before his death, Kurt Cobain had a 90% share of the profits and ownership in Nirvana.

I know most bands are like that, but that doesn't make it right. You bust your ass off for years and suffer right alongside your bandmates to make it, then some bandmate decides he's more important than the rest of the band and gets a larger cut and starts bossing everyone else around.

KISS, Aerosmith, Metallica, Bon Jovi, Van Halen, GnR, Rolling Stones, Pink Floyd, Megadeth, shit I could go on all day.........I don't know if it's true but I heard before his death, Kurt Cobain had a 90% share of the profits and ownership in Nirvana.

I know most bands are like that, but that doesn't make it right. You bust your ass off for years and suffer right alongside your bandmates to make it, then some bandmate decides he's more important than the rest of the band and gets a larger cut and starts bossing everyone else around.

Absolutely! I get the idea of a band leader, but a band dictator is just wrong!