Joey Vera's updates about Armored Saint

Wyvern

Master of Disaster
Staff member
Nov 24, 2002
On the Armored Saint front: We have been offered a few shows in Europe this ummer so we've turned a few shows into a very short 1 week mini tour. This
all started with an offer to play at this years Bang Your Head Festival in ermany, which will be our second appearance there. We are also on this year
's legendary Graspop festival in Belgium and having played in the UK London) only once in our career, we decided to book our first ever string f UK dates. The tour dates are as follows:

6/23 Arnhem, NL - Willemeen
6/24 Balingen, Ger - Bang Your Head Fest
6/25 Dessel, Belg - Graspop Fest
6/27 Manchester, UK - Academy 3
6/28 Sheffield, UK - Corporation
6/29 London, UK - Underworld

As of now, this is the only plan Saint has for the year but if anything else omes up, you'll be sure to hear of it.

Holland and Belgium. How come always Hawk and Carnut hit the big ones? :p

Hawk and Carnut live in a cool part of the world. I swear, if I hit the best-seller list I'm getting a summer home in The Netherlands. Maybe I'll buy the house next to Hawk's and we could have stereo wars.

I don't remember much about Armored Saint. I know I heard them, but they never really registered as any more than a blip on my radar (maybe I didn't like them much?). I could use some recommendations on which album to start with. I am re-living the 80s at the current time :D

NP: Riot - Born in America

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
I don't remember much about Armored Saint. I know I heard them, but they never really registered as any more than a blip on my radar (maybe I didn't like them much?). I could use some recommendations on which album to start with. I am re-living the 80s at the current time :D

I think Symbol of Salvation is their best, front to back. After that one Raising Fear, Delirious Nomad, and March of the Saint all three rank about the same with me.

Wheezer said:
I think Symbol of Salvation is their best, front to back. After that one Raising Fear, Delirious Nomad, and March of the Saint all three rank about the same with me.

I'm almost there. I have SOS on top and then the debut, the ones in-between are less appealing to my ear but worth to have (especially since they're cheap :D).

I would say Delirious Nomad, Symbol and then rest. All of the Saint catalog is great IMO but then again they are my favorite band.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
Thanks for the suggestions, folks! I will start with Symbol since it appears in everyone's list at either #1 or 2. :headbang:

NP: Accept - Restless and Wild

Not mine!! Get Revelations!!! it is Awsome!!! You Will Love it!!! Den of Theives will have you rocking!!!