ARMORED SAINT Schedule San Francisco Date - Mar. 11, 2006

thraxx

You'll Be in Hell With ME
Nov 23, 2002
www.anthrax.com
ARMORED SAINT will be performing a headlining show at the Pound in San Francisco on Friday, June 16. Support at the gig will come from THE HATED and SAVAGE MACHINE. Cost is $20 in advance, with tickets being available next week. This is an all-ages show. Doors open at 7:00 p.m., and showtime is 7:30 p.m.

Upcoming ARMORED SAINT shows:

Jun. 16 - San Francisco, CA - The Pound
Jun. 23 - Arnhem, NETH – Willemeen
Jun. 24 - Balingen, GER – Bang Your Head Festival
Jun. 25 - Dessel, BEL – Graspop Festival
Jun. 27 - Manchester, UK – Academy 3
Jun. 28 - Belfast, N. Ireland – Spring and Airbake
Jun. 29 - Glasgow, SCO – Cathouse
Jul. 01 - London, UK – Underworld
Jul. 14-16 - Toscolano Maderno, ITA - Evolution Festival

ARMORED SAINT last performed live on July 30, 2005 at the Dodge Theater in Phoenix, Arizona as the opening act for the SCORPIONS. It is not presently clear if plans exist for the band to begin work on a new studio album. The group's last CD, "Revelation", came out in 2000 on the Metal Blade label.

My daughter goes to school with the Drummer from Savage Machine......
NICE!!!!!

This is all very promising!
I'm stoked!

Gotta love this comment from Joey Vera's website:
------------------------
"That’s it for now…….Come back soon for more delicious news!!!!!!"
Joey Vera
------------------------

Hope they can make their way to Texas someday.....ANYday!
:kickass:

im just praying that neither the LA or OC shows is on june 6.
joeys playing with FW on the 4th, so it isnt likely, but the 6th
im a stupid fuckin precinct inspector for the california governor primary election & it's the only thing all year i cant
miss-so with my luck one of the shows will be that day...

MRBEAST said:
im just praying that neither the LA or OC shows is on june 6.
joeys playing with FW on the 4th, so it isnt likely, but the 6th
im a stupid fuckin precinct inspector for the california governor primary election & it's the only thing all year i cant
miss-so with my luck one of the shows will be that day...

That would blow BIG TIME!
Hope that doesn't happen!
Good luck.

Death Angel

Friday July, 7 2006
House Of Blues Sunset Strip
8430 Sunset Boulevard
West Hollywood, CA 90069

With Armored Saint and Flotsam & Jetsam.

thraxx said:
Lets hook up!!!!!

i was originally planning on going to all 3 california shows & still hope to, but my old pos f150 turded out on me & wasnt worth the cost of fixing-then of course all my plans for new transpo went to hell along with a big soap opera happenin in my family, so at the moment only the hollywood house of blues is a sure thing.

if yer comin to that show a meet up is definately in order, but fair warning
this is me right out of the shower

me1.jpg

so dont expect me to go to any place with yuppie geeks dressed like mormons so they can impress their girlfriend!

im seriously thinking about feeling like a total dork & riding the bus by myself for 2.5 hours so i can make the trip to the santa ana show that would only be a 20 minute drive if i had a dam car...

MRBEAST said:
im seriously thinking about feeling like a total dork & riding the bus by myself for 2.5 hours so i can make the trip to the santa ana show that would only be a 20 minute drive if i had a dam car...

That's not being a dork.

That's being a dedicated fan:headbang: .

MyHatred said:
thraxx, is there any chance that you will be getting pics of the show? I would love to see John back in action.

Yes many pics and Video also.... buy sorry folks Joey said i can film but only the BAND get copies............I will have pic posted friday night after the show........