Johan Hegg!!!

If your bored, listen to AA and sing it in front of your mirror :D

Seriously though, if Johan is looking at my message, know this:

When I come see you guys in Atlanta know that I am gonna be the loudest motherfucker there, no doubt!

I am hoping to see a kickass show from you guys!

Yeah since I AM a kid and all he doesn't want to hurt a Viking in training! Also he SHOULD know that I'm crippled!
1540680399_l.jpg

What's up?! I'm bored as fuck and I saw you're on here so I'd just figure I should give a "HELL MOTHER FUCKING YEAH" to you my friend!

And if you want to add me on MSN if you have it do so...
ryanv06@hotmail.com

I am NOT a stalker!

yeah I'm this bored dude.

geeze... without wanting to be an ass, although i'm sure Johan is a very cool guy, i don't think he has any time to waste speaking to a fan on fucking msn. Ok, you were bored but this post is so not "metal" :p if you were a 15 year old girl asking Britney Spears the same thing i'd understand. ^^

Yeah, I asked Johan about the hoodie, since it's very cool, and he said they never sold the hammer one in the US. That was not their choice. If you want one, you have to get it from Europe, in other words. The Euro hoodie is also thicker quality than the US replacement style, I think (don't quote me).

Celtic, I wouldn't worry so much that he doesn't have the time - although that is true, too, what I worry about with Johan is more that some fans really are crazy and do not hesitate to tell you how they will kill themselves unless X happens, some fans really have no perception of time difference when they call from Timbuktu in the middle of the night, some fans do not care that drunken slurring is not entertaining at four in the morning on a work night, some fans take a yard when you give an inch, and sometimes it is difficult to tell which seemingly nice fan is going to not be so nice and post private stuff about you on the net or pass on your addy in their blog etc. I am not saying that all of those things have happened to Johan necessarily, and I guess he could probably answer for himself, so this is just my personal opinion as his sis, but he has a heart of gold and doesn't want to let anyone down, especially not his fans. All I'm saying is that for him to get into something like that has risks. The mySpace page is probably as close to personal as one should get with fans that you don't see all the time, but that's just my opinion. I know other people in the industry (who I am not going to name here) who, like AA, have gone from obscure to reasonably popular (and, in one case, beyond), who made friends with fans when they were still obscure, only to have had those fans physically injure them, threaten them and/or slander them etc years later, since the fan had gone nutty in the noggin in the time it took the band to achieve financial success. It's a friggin crapshoot trying to figure out who's going to do that to you, and I just don't want any of the guys to get hurt physically or otherwise. It's a big world and there are some strage people inhabiting it. Some of them have even posted on this forum... Me for example!