Johan playing a Viking warrior? I don't see that working...

Somehow stopped watching so many films, don't know why. But this one I will be watching for sure.

Please please please make this movie historically (period) accurate! If there is one thing I can't fucking stand, it's when viking and medieval movies just ignore the appropriate weapons/armour/hairstyles/technology/culture/gender roles of the period they are depicting.
If some one want to make a fantasy movie, then that's just fine. I just hate it when they mix fantasy and history.

That out of the way, I'm looking forward to hearing more about the movie. I wonder how good an actor Johan really is?

Please please please make this movie historically (period) accurate! If there is one thing I can't fucking stand, it's when viking and medieval movies just ignore the appropriate weapons/armour/hairstyles/technology/culture/gender roles of the period they are depicting.
If some one want to make a fantasy movie, then that's just fine. I just hate it when they mix fantasy and history.

That out of the way, I'm looking forward to hearing more about the movie. I wonder how good an actor Johan really is?

So I take it you didn't like Outlander then. :D

Here's the first shot of Johan as Valli in Northmen, lookin' good!

WnuqRbA.jpg