John Bush writing with Armored Saint

Deege

Aug 15, 2002
Ohio
www.sdmfworldwide.com
On the new Shockwaves Skull Sessions podcast about AC/DC, John Bush is part of the discussion and mentioned that there may be a new Armored Saint record on the horizon, and that they have indeed been writing.

If that is indeed true, I'm looking forward to it! I've always liked Armored Saint. :)

On the new Shockwaves Skull Sessions podcast about AC/DC, John Bush is part of the discussion and mentioned that there may be a new Armored Saint record on the horizon, and that they have indeed been writing.

Awesome!!! Let's hope it happens. Best musical news in a long time!!! Now if the Cowboys win this weekend, I will be so happy I may put myself in a Blatz-induced coma.:kickass:

Vomit

AS are touring Oz next March with Death Angel! Awesome stuff indeed.

My favorite part of the interview is when they were discussing when bass player Mark Evans was fired, and how Bon Scott thought at the time that he was going to get fired too. They mentioned how you never know how band politics can be and what some of these people would do to their friends to further their own careers..and John Bush responded with "you never know! I can tell you firsthand..."

They mentioned how you never know how band politics can be and what some of these people would do to their friends to further their own careers..and John Bush responded with "you never know! I can tell you firsthand..."

WORD

....John Bush responded with "you never know! I can tell you firsthand..."

ZING

Oh well, at least now that he's outta Anthrax for good, he'll make kick-ass music w/ Armored Saint and we'll once again have two awesome bands (Hopefully anyway..... :/)