John Petrucci facts!

BloodyScalpel said:
I have to agree. And having yngwie on his sig....yeah, this is a cool n00b! welcome aboard :)

I am happy to hear this... this was probably one of the first posts I've made in about a month... but I come through everyday and get a good laugh outta everyone ripping on the nOObs... and thanx, I'll probably speak up more often now.

and as not to totally side track this thread... I got a good laugh outta a few of those facts...

Insilden_The Shred said:
and as not to totally side track this thread... I got a good laugh outta a few of those facts...

same here. i like them a lot better than the chuck norris facts, specially since im so sick of norris.

CliffBurton said:
^ Dream theatre booooo

Boring boring boring. I do like the song Fatal Tradgedy, but every DT song ive heard isnt exiting at all. They all have alot of talent, no argueing that.

Dude, if you're going to talk shit, you could at least realize the fact that it's not Dream Theatre. It's Dream Theater. At least spell it right. Jesus fucking H tapdancing Christ.

DT were a poo band, he may be a wicked guitarist but he spends so much time making shit, his books are good and i would not be 1/2 the guitarist i am with out them but so poo at making a song