JOHN PETRUCCI: Terminal Velocity, ft MIKE PORTNOY

KingsGene

God of Thunder
Apr 1, 2005
near KC
www.kingsofthenight.com
DREAM THEATER Guitarist JOHN PETRUCCI Reveals More Terminal Velocity Album Details; Title Track Music Video Streaming

"...John Petrucci announces the forthcoming worldwide release of his second all-instrumental solo album, Terminal Velocity, the first solo album by the Dream Theater guitarist to be released in 15 years. The album will be released through The Orchard Music on his Sound Mind Music record label on all digital and streaming platforms on August 28th and on CD and Vinyl on October 30....Pre-order the album here...."

petsoloalbum620.jpeg

DREAM THEATER Guitarist JOHN PETRUCCI Reunites With MIKE PORTNOY On Forthcoming Solo Album; Tracklist Revealed

DREAM THEATER Guitarist JOHN PETRUCCI Talks Reuniting With Drummer MIKE PORTNOY For New Solo Album - "He Did A Tremendous, Spectacular Job; It Was A Lot Of Fun"

DREAM THEATER Guitarist JOHN PETRUCCI On Working With MIKE PORTNOY For New Solo Album - "It Was Very Cathartic For Both Of Us"

DREAM THEATER Guitarist JOHN PETRUCCI Talks Working With MIKE PORTNOY On New Solo Album - "I'm Really Happy That He Did It"

DREAM THEATER Guitarist JOHN PETRUCCI Plays His Favourite Riffs; Video

JOHN PETRUCCI Reveals His Favourite DREAM THEATER Guitar Solo - "I Just Put All These Things Together And When I Listened Back, I Was Like, 'That's Kind Of Cool'"

THE HAUNTED Guitarist OLA ENGLUND Posts New Episode Of "Coffee With Ola" Featuring JOHN PETRUCCI Of DREAM THEATER (Video)

Reactions: Kez