Join the Queen of metal, Doro Pesch, for 2 special shows this week in NY and CHI

NJmetalfan

New Metal Member
Sep 5, 2011
On September 13th, Doro Pesch will release the DVD “25 Years In Rock” via Nuclear Blast in North America.

In conjunction with this release Doro and her band would like to invite you to a special night…the premiere of the DVD, with the best parts of the concert, which was filmed in 2008, to be shown. Later on Doro and band will play an exclusive set.

Special Guests have been confirmed to attend the New York show, at least two of whom have appeared on the ProgPower stage in previous years, as well as Doro's guitarist Bas Maas, who previously played with After Forever.

This special night will only happen twice and only in the US:

New York, Gramercy Theatre on September 9th
Chicago, Reggie's Rock Club on September 11th

Doro has found original flyers from the concert that will be given to every concert guest.
For VIP ticket buyers, Doro has saved original lanyards and VIP passes from the 25th anniversary show.

There will also be an autograph session for VIP ticket buyers as well.

These are the only 2 Doro concerts this year in the USA, and there will be special merchandise available to commemorate these shows. Doro has already started to work on the upcoming studio album for summer 2012.

The support acts for New York on Friday, Sept 9th are Desdemon and Operatika.

The link to purchase tickets to this special show is here:

http://www.livenation.com/event/000046D4C916B1BE?artistid=734948&majorcatid=10001&minorcatid=1

There will be quite a few special guests at the NY show, one of whom I can now say is former Savatage and current Trans-Siberian Orchestra guitarist Chris Caffery.

It is difficult. BlackRoseMetalHeart & I had the honor of having dinner with Doro & her band(Chris Caffery, Johnny Dee, Nick Douglas, & Luca Piciotti) in 2007. Thanks again, SwordLord, for making that happen:D

I just can't imagine Doro doing anything that mundane. I assumed she ate rainbows or shooting stars and converted the energy into metal.

I just can't imagine Doro doing anything that mundane. I assumed she ate rainbows or shooting stars and converted the energy into metal.

You mean she doesn't?

2.jpg

When this thread went up I started thinking about who should have the crown as "Metal Queen" and what attributes should she have? Who does reign over them all? May I should make a separate thread for this topic.

Don't forget the NY show is tonight with special guest appearances from members of Savatage, Accept, Overkill and more SCHEDULED to appear.