Jomsviking editions

Fuel80

Nordman
Nov 7, 2009
SVERIGE
Ok, now it´s time again for a new album and list all the versions of Jomsviking for the collectors and everone who is interested :)

Limited boxset with Viking Ship (???? copies) Metal Blade shop
Box Set Includes:
----------------------
+ Limited Edition Collectible Viking Ship (Appox. 10" x 6" x 6.75")
+ Jomsviking Digibook
+ Exclusive Bonus DVD: Live at La Laiterie, Strasbourg, France

Fan box, CD,DVD&7"vinyl (2500 copies) EMP exclusive
Content:
- digibook version of the album with 11 tracks
- 7" picture vinyl (incl. 1 bonus track * 1 live track)
- complete live show on DVD (15th of February 2015 in Strasbourg at La Laiterie, running time: 70 min)
- stainless steel bottle opener, length: approx. 10 cm, in the shape of a viking ship dragonhead
- Amon amarth patch with exclusive design
- poster (folded)
- autographs of the band members
- sticker with album artwork

Green gatefold vinyl (1000 copies) Nuclear Blast exclusive

Gold gatefold vinyl (500 copies) Napalm Records exclusive

Black gatefold vinyl (???? copies)

Limited Digibook CD (???? copies)

Japan Limited Digibook CD with bonus track/tracks (???? copies)

So if you find more versions post it here :)

Last edited:
I think the boxset will come to EMP soon but I couldn´t wait and ordered from USA, I hope I don´t get customcharges on it

Thank you for the link, but it's too bad the simple shirt they have on the US store is not in Europe.
Anyways, think will get that same box too
I got my ticket for the album release show in Paris, so maybe I'll find a "simpler" merch there

http://www.emp-online.co.uk/art_325731/

This boxset is in europe, it's the one I've ordered. It doesn't have the viking ship but it has a lot of other cool shit.

short impression: this album looks very professional- but not very original- but seemingly near reality! i really like the richness and that vikingship! but for that price, i would recommend a freeticket to a concert, aside... despite that- very real made- but the colourism looks a bit to green-blue, like finnland poulustus-voimat.... the jomvikings for sure can participate at TOUGH VIKING compos, too! I just hope- the people get it right! Despite the artwork- and the more or less- much too "oriental - desert" look of the band at the photoshooting, for real vikings, i think it will get a success. But a bit more "adornment". this jomsviking really looks germanic- not that "little nordic runner" ... he stands... ! :-D (you know, that someone makes the film- i lived....) ---- i think it's a step, that the band develops and learns on it--- just don't let the colours let blend you....

Metal Hammer Germanys April issue will include an exclusive Amon Amarth 7" vinyl with the tracks "First Kill" & "At Dawns First Light" :)

Last edited:
Yeah, me too :( The last limited edition boxes sold very slow so I thought I still have some time to buy it :bah:

I'm going to Japan tomorrow for 10 days. Going to try and pick up the Japanese digipacks for Clint, Vaughan and myself.

If anyone else wants one, let me know and I'll do my best to get you one.

Naturally I'll have to post it when I get back to Melbourne.