Jon Dette and Greg Christian update

estigma2001

Apr 13, 2002
Lima Peru
www.geocities.com
HAVOCHATE: Former SLAYER Drummer, Ex-TESTAMENT Bassist Join The Fold - Apr. 26, 2004

Drummer Jon Dette (ex-SLAYER, TESTAMENT) and bassist Greg Christian (ex-TESTAMENT) have officially joined the New York-based metal band HAVOCHATE. The group will enter Pyramid Sound Recording Studios in Ithaca, New York on April 26 with producer Alex Perialas (TESTAMENT, ANTHRAX, OVERKILL) to begin recording their second album, due later in the year. HAVOCHATE's forthcoming CD will be the follow-up to last year's "This Violent Earth", which was released through Root Of All Evil Records.

In addition to Dette and Christian, the as-yet-untitled effort will mark the recording debut with the group of new frontman Tim Bouchee, who was brought into the fold last year after the departure of vocalist Jon Mallek.
source Blabbermouth

well killer move for Havochate, i saw them liev opening fro Overkill in Hartford last year and they blew me ,killer show, and killer cd produced by james murphy:hotjump:

OMG, please tell me this is a joke. Havochate are horrible, especially the singer!!! On a side note, the singer has the funniest haircut ever.

pushed was a local band around here awhile ago, i didn't dig them at all really. Their singer was nice as hell though when he used to work at blue meanie records in san diego.