JON OLIVA'S PAIN

No favourite of mine, but OK, I can live with it if you deliver Shadow Gallery or even better Devin tomorrow :) Actually, I think I can live with any band, as long as there's a ProgPower :)

No favourite of mine, but OK, I can live with it if you deliver Shadow Gallery or even better Devin tomorrow :) Actually, I think I can live with any band, as long as there's a ProgPower :)

Or a Star One cd release event. ;)

Wow...it is with obvious energy and enthusiasm that we are offered
the opportunity to headline this killer festival once again. We will
arrive ready and eager to satisfy all JOP/Savatage fans.
Holland is JO's favorite country as we are always forced
to hit the coffee shop before the beginning of every tour!

We will spend much time planning this tour. The setlist
will be reviewed many, many times so that we can bring the
very best of the past and the present to everyone.

Thanks again to Rene and all his staff for this warm and very
appreciative invitation. And as he said...we will not disappoint!

Cheers one and all...our FESTIVAL is coming to your stage soon.

Christopher Kinder
www.jonoliva.net

Joepiedepoepie

Again a CHANCE to see Jon in my hometown and after that an six hours afterparty if i can manage that. :Smokin:

Dankjewel Rene

Awwwws! Jon Oliva's Pain played at the first PP Kalle and I attended together, so this is going to be so sweet and tender; nothing says romantic like the sound of bass in the air, the smell of sweat and beer, me smashing an umbrella into Kalle's stomach, Kalle cracking me on the head while he headbangs, single malt and beer flowing like the icy showers of the Kasteel... :kickass:

:lol:

Great line-up as always! I can't wait!

It's true: He who brings the bottle shall be responsible for the quality of said bottle. It's one of those UN governed conventions. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I just enforce them :lol:

Come on now thou musteth be joking. What will we drink sat/sun? Anyway, I'm quite sure I will contribute to this picnic :). Also, I'm bringing a friend (and no, it's not an euphamism for "girl", Kirsty occupied that position..) who can take his fair share too :). We need to be at least as pissed as Jon when he's on the stage!

Anyway, to conclude, you will be held accountable for the whisky (but if there's enough, we might just not remember...).

Also, since Devin has been mentioned, I thought I'd go see Ziltoid in Finland this summer :p. Maybe I'll stay an extra day and see Devin too..

Cheers,
Kalle