JON OLIVA'S PAIN

Next to SG another superb headliner.
Is this the best PP line up so far?
I guess so, well at least in my opinion.

I saw Savatage a couple of times during the Gutter ballet and Streets tours and I never thought that JOP would come close to that Sava-era.
After all the JOP years I think that they did though!!
Looking forward to this show :kickass:

I saw Savatage a couple of times during the Gutter ballet and Streets tours and I never thought that JOP would come close to that Sava-era.
After all the JOP years I think that they did though!!
Looking forward to this show :kickass:

I agree, they played "Chance" at PP2007, and it was great! The entire song including the multi-layer vocals. Something Savatage never did, they only played a stripped down version at live shows.

It's true: He who brings the bottle shall be responsible for the quality of said bottle. It's one of those UN governed conventions. Sorry, I don't make the rules, I just enforce them :lol:
Rule Three...No P**fters!!
Rule Four.... Now this term, I don't want to catch anybody not drinking
Rule five...No P**fters!

Exactly! These are rules that everyone knows except Marcel, apparently :lol:

I already know which whisky I'll contribute. It's a Swiss whisky (Swhisky) that smells like a scotch, but tastes sweeter, like a cross between a single malt and a light cognac. The sweeter taste might not be everyone's preference, but it's a damn fine quality and something you drunks probably haven't tried before ;)

I already know which whisky I'll contribute. It's a Swiss whisky (Swhisky) that smells like a scotch, but tastes sweeter, like a cross between a single malt and a light cognac. The sweeter taste might not be everyone's preference, but it's a damn fine quality and something you drunks probably haven't tried before ;)

ZZingle malt? Wazzat? :saint:

By the way, why does a Jon Oliva's Pain topic end up being one about booze?:heh:

A plea to people reading this:
Please have a look at my photo on the left, take note of what I look like and during the PP weekend: make sure to remind me that I must not be drinking strong liquors. (somewhere along the road I always seem to forget and end up sick:puke:, too drunk:erk:, etc.)

When drinking with different nationalities all known for their boozing "qualities", there's no such thing as too drunk, Dries :p

@Jeroen: you are surprised, why? :p The way the man slams back Jägermeisters, we're honoring him, even! :D

When drinking with different nationalities all known for their boozing "qualities", there's no such thing as too drunk, Dries :p

@Jeroen: you are surprised, why? :p The way the man slams back Jägermeisters, we're honoring him, even! :D

A bit of irony, Marcel ;)
Apart from Jon Oliva I've never seen anyone slam an entire bottle of Jägermeister and still be able to perform a killer gig. :kickass::kickass:

A bit of irony, Marcel ;)
Apart from Jon Oliva I've never seen anyone slam an entire bottle of Jägermeister and still be able to perform a killer gig. :kickass::kickass:

I've never seen anyone slam that much anything and still play a killer gig! Talent and charisma are a force to be reckoned with :worship:

Dries, you look fine in that photo - eyes open and vertical. That's positively perky!