Jon Schaffer is back baaabbby YEEEAAAH!

I think its because it basically turned into an editorial for the writer to say what he thought was wrong with the US.

I haven't read the article... but I think if musicians are going to use their position to push a political agenda, or even just let their politcial beliefs be known... they have to be prepared to have them questioned.

On the other hand though, if it was just the journo being a smart arse, or trying to provoke him into saying something controversial instead of just talking about music, he probably has a right to be pissed off.

Considering the article doesn't mention a single thing about the music, I'd say it was the later..

Yeah, the only thing that I thought was bad was the fact that it didn't talk about the album at all. The journo did get his opinion in the door, but it wasn't exactly a biased article. But who knows, maybe there was heaps more questions asked about the music that got cut out and that is what pissed Jon off.

YES. SOMETIMES

If he is so fucking patriotic and proud why didn't he join the army hmmm? Actions speak louder than words, but at the moment, Patriotism sells in the US, and Schaffer is riding his Jew nose all the way to the bank.

Blitzkrieg said:
He makes great music though.
he does?

I bought one of their much vaunted albums a few years ago. I tried soo hard to get into it... but it was such boring generic metal-by-numbers snooze fest that I put it away somewhere and never looked for it again.

besides, if he's one of those "whatever america does is right because it's AMERICA" dickheads then that's even more reason not to like him.:wave:

YeaH i am not a big fan of Burnt offerings as well ..........HS,SWCTW are favs as is the EP Melancholy I have the DARK GENISIS with the Tibute to the Gods thingie and NEVER listen to anthing other than TTTG's...........

because burnt offerings sucks ass... Some of it is so boring!! Granted, it has a few cool songs, but argh!!