JOP Setlist suggestions?

Kong

Jan 23, 2004
Howdy people,

While we certainly cannot gaurantee anything, we thought it might be cool for the fans to help us out with possible setlist suggestions for our PP performance.

As many of you may know, we did perform most of the Streets album during the April tour, but we are always trying trying to mix it up whenever we get the chance.....so here's your chance to help us out if you so desire.

Feel free to post any Criss Oliva era Sava-tunes and JOP songs for consideration. It's really fun for us to break out different set's and it help's to keep the show's interesting and fresh!....just like the beer in Holland!

Cheers to all.......Let it rip!

:headbang:

Like Martijn said, I would love to hear the classics (Believe, Gutter Ballet, Chance, for example). Beyond that? "I could no sooner pick a star in the heavens!", to quote a sappy chick flick! ;)

Show off the piano-intensive songs and I'll go back to Canada one very amused Bluenoser :p

any pre-93 Savatage would be nice!
24 Hours Ago, I believe, Holocaust, Sirens, Warriors, The Dungeons Are Calling, City Beneath The Surface, Of Rage and War, She's In Love, Beyond The Doors Of The Dark, White Witch, Hounds, Thorazine Shuffle, When The Crowds Are Gone, Mentally Yours, Prelude to madness/Hall Of The Mountain King, Power Of The Night, Streets, Jesus Saves, Strange Reality,Tonight He Grins Again, Agony And Ecstacy, Strange Wings, Gutter Ballet, Believe

JOP songs?
The Dark/People Say-Gimme Some Hell, Guardian Of Forever, Slipping Away, The Non Sensible Ravings Of The Lunatic Mind, No Escape, All The Time, Nowhere To Run, Through The Eyes Of The King, Maniacal Renderings, The Evil Beside You, Playing God

and of course one song from the 3rd album :kickass:

now you don't have to play them all you know :loco:

I'd like at least 50% JOP :p

and free beer for all first row fans, LOL

henk

any pre-93 Savatage would be nice!

I'd like at least 50% JOP :p

and free beer for all first row fans, LOL

henk

These three statments are true, except by that point I'll need some water ;) That's actually a very complete list. Only one modification:

Unusual and Stuck on You must be included too :)

Those are both on the Power of the Night, which I'm thinking is my favourite Savatage album at the moment. This album is good springtime music for eastern Canada!

One song I would love to hear Jon Oliva play live (even just the first 8 bars of melody and please forgive me that it's more TSO and the wrong time of year...) is the Ukranian Bell Carol.

Ahh, festivals make me act like a kid in a candy store :)

Here's my suggestion..

Visions [Prelude - time to leave dressing room and hit the stage!!!]
Christmas Eve (Sarajevo 12/24)
The Dark
All The Time
Turns To Me
Taunting Cobras
Streets
Agony and Ecstasy
Push it to the Limit
Man in the Mirror
Morphine Child
Walk Alone
People Say - Gimme Some Hell
Timeless Flight
The Evil Beside You
Scream Murder
Edge of Thorns
Conversation Piece
St. Patrick's
Father, Son, Holy Ghost
Gutter Ballet
Prelude To Madness
Hall Of The Mountain King

Good suggestions....and the 50% JOP input has been noted with enthusiasm!

Cheers and keep the idea's coming please!

\m/

another suggestion:
random setlist with other encores, I mean , I feel sad each time you guys start Hall Of The Mountain King coz it's the end of the show :cry: :erk:

rawk on!

henk

A bit late maybe, but here´s my suggestion.
I really liked the idea of the `balanced diet´ with 50% JOP and 50% Savatage.

Silk & Steel
Thorugh The Eyes Of The King
Taunting Cobras
Morphine Child
Warriors
Father, Son, Holy Ghost
People Say - Gimme Some Hell
Push It To The Limit
Damien
Walk Alone
Conversation Piece
Castles Burning
Chance
Maniacal Renderings
The Dark
:worship: :headbang: Tonight He Grins Again:headbang: :worship:
Guardian Of Forever
Hall Of The Mountain King
Watching You Fall
Sirens
The Non Sensible Ravings Of The Lunatic Mind
The Dungeons Are Calling
Nowhere To Run
Agony And Ecstacy
End Times
The Answer
Somewhere In Time
Belive

:Smug: Don´t even know if that´s possible timewise, but anyway this is the non sensible raving of my lunatic mind

Rock on

Jeroen