JOP setlist from PP Europe

Wow!! I didn't realize he covered so much Savatage material....that makes me even HAPPIER! :)

WARNING: If they play Chance....I will fall over...so please catch me.....:worship:

Yes, please catch her, however, if they play Chance please step away from me as I'll spontaneously combust!

- R

I'll catch you. :saint::)

Thank you, dear! :p

Okay - new member here- don't know how to do multiple quotes so :

Tess - "inappropriate, mitch!" ;)

DRFS Rich - ewww! hahah...i think i'd rather just pass out and have some water splash on my face - it's a pretty long song, so hopefully I'd come to in time to hear the second half! hahah...

Thank you, dear! :p

Okay - new member here- don't know how to do multiple quotes so :

Tess - "inappropriate, mitch!" ;)

DRFS Rich - ewww! hahah...i think i'd rather just pass out and have some water splash on my face - it's a pretty long song, so hopefully I'd come to in time to hear the second half! hahah...

Haha, you got it babe! =)

LOL @ Tess...that was great.
:)

Putting together a very special show for you PP fans is at the top of our list.
We don't take this invitation lightly, and as time draws closer we hope that all of you will help us write the setlist. This is your show as well, and nothing would make us happier than to have had your input.

Kong.....:kickass:

I would happily pay for my tickets, hotel, airfare, etc. JUST to see "Chance" performed -- with a few guest vocalists do do the ending properly. :headbang:

This is one of my favorite songs ever...but when I saw Savatage in a dive bar in Nashville on the "Handful of Rain" tour, they only did the first half. :cry:

CHANCE has been officially included in next years show....

You wanted it....you got it. And we ain't gonna play 50% of the song. The ending is the best part....("All the time believing that it now came down to nothing but this Chance......Chance.......Chance.......Chance".....weeeee)

:headbang:.....:kickass:

You wanted it....you got it. And we ain't gonna play 50% of the song. The ending is the best part....("All the time believing that it now came down to nothing but this Chance......Chance.......Chance.......Chance".....weeeee)

Thank you, THANK YOU, THANK YOU for making my return to reality this week a little less traumatic!

Is it September yet? :Smokin:

I can't wait. I caught Sav doing Chance on the Wake of Magellan tour. It was amazing live. I can't wait to see the JOP take on it!

Steve in Philly

I remember when 'tage played here in Atlanta at The Outer Edge (anyone remember that place? I saw FW there too), they had to have a roadie do one of the vocal parts at the end of "Chance"....and it STILL ruled! :headbang:

I can't wait for this. If only "Legions" could be added, although I will be happy with anything Mr. Oliva performs.