JORN "DUKEBOX", UDO "DOMINATOR" AND BULLETBOYS

CD INZANE

CD INZANE LLC
May 5, 2003
Minneapolis
www.cdinzane.com
Just a quick note and a minute to stop in on Sunday to speak to you all:

I'm confirming a large quantity of new releases with AFM Records for Progpower X. We will have the UDO-Dominator +1 (LMTD DIGI) as well as the Jorn-Dukebox (a 16 track "best of" from the beginning of his AFM days), available only from AFM. We've also just brought in just about every limited edition DIGI that they've put out, all back in stock from their storage, including over 30 copies of "Beautiful Sin-The Unexpected +1".

We've also got coming in this week, AUTOGRAPHED Ted Poley "Greatest Tits" LMTD (*will be changed to "Greatests Hits" after the first 1,000 are gone). We've recently been selling the limited edition, but Ted and I thought it would be great to do a little extra for his fans.

Marq Torien, Bill and I are also releasing the Bulletboys-10c Billionaire AUTOGRAPHED, end of next week. We are distributing and currently, for preorders (1 out of every 3) will get an AUTOGRAPHED copy for the same price. Orders are taking numerically, our cold fushion site will number the orders as they come in so a 1 in 3 change of getting an AUTOGRAPHED copy is worth the $11.99 chance.

Cannot wait to see you all soon! We've got over 7,000 discs, dvds and box sets for you. We are bringing more than ever. Zane & Heather

Cd Inzane LLC
www.cdinzane.com
763-391-9344

Will you be bringing the U.D.O. - Dominator + 1 Japanese edition since it has a different bonus track as I will have to own that version as well? Also looking for the 2-DVD set of Mastercutor Alive??? Thanks!