Journey- Live in Manilla

Harvester

The Promoter
Sep 16, 2001
www.progpowerusa.com
2 1/2 hours, 2 dvds, friggin' amazing set list, looks great, sounds awesome....all for 10 bucks at Walmart.

Disc One

1. Never Walk Away
2. Only The Young
3. Ask The Lonely
4. Stone In Love
5. Keep On Running
6. After All These Years
7. Change For The Better
8. Wheel In The Sky
9. Lights/ Still They Ride
10. Open Arms
11. Mother Father
12. Wildest Dreams
13. When You Love A Woman
14. Separate Ways
15. What I Needed

Disc Two

16. Edge Of The Blade
17. Where Did I Lose Your Love
18. Escape
19. Faithfully
20. Don’t Stop Believin’
21. Anyway You Want It
22. Lovin’ Touchin’ Squeezin’
23. Turn Down The World Tonight
24. Be Good To Yourself

Last edited by a moderator:
1) For what its worth, I think you can also pick this up at Sam's Club..... Which I'd far rather do than visit Wal-Mart.....
2) Claus - When did you move to the U.S? I thought you were over in Europe???
3) $10???? SERIOUSLY???? I had seen this was coming, but for THAT low a price? Awesome!

HAHAHAHAHHAAHAHA thats pretty funny. well looks like the NC walmarts are just as bad as the FL ones :)

I thought ALL Walmarts were supposed to be bad - isn't that like their slogan - "Save Money - Have a horrible time while you're here"?

Either way, I just checked out the DVD clips on YouTube and I do believe I have to make an exception and go there later today ... :erk:

c.

ya for 10 bucks its a steal. AND their new singer is phenomenal! almost makes me proud to be 1/2 Filipino lol

2 1/2 hours, 2 dvds, friggin' amazing set list, looks great, sounds awesome....all for 10 bucks at Walmart.

Disc One

1. Never Walk Away
2. Only The Young
3. Ask The Lonely
4. Stone In Love
5. Keep On Running
6. After All These Years
7. Change For The Better
8. Wheel In The Sky
9. Lights/ Still They Ride
10. Open Arms
11. Mother Father
12. Wildest Dreams
13. When You Love A Woman
14. Separate Ways
15. What I Needed

Disc Two

16. Edge Of The Blade
17. Where Did I Lose Your Love
18. Escape
19. Faithfully
20. Don’t Stop Believin’
21. Anyway You Want It
22. Lovin’ Touchin’ Squeezin’
23. Turn Down The World Tonight
24. Be Good To Yourself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dNKDC74Snig

already picked up my copy. was in there on day of release (a friday?!) and i had to ask the employees to find them. they were still in the back in boxes.

GO WALMART!!

besides that amazing DVD release, by an amazing band.

Couldn't agree more Glenn - one of my favorite bands EVER. This DVD is scary good. I love how Neal and company dip into some seldom-heard selections.......and for a ten spot?? You just can't beat that.

We saw them this summer with Heart. Amazing show. I thought the guy was in his late 20s and maybe early 30s and it turns out he's 42. :lol:

it would be worth it for these 2 deep tracks:
11. Mother Father
16. Edge Of The Blade

Thanks so much for the heads-up, Glenn. This looks awesome! I too, have a hate-hate relationship with Walmart, though. Gonna send my son out to pick it up for me, lol.

If you don't like to walk into Walmart (which I can understand), you can always order it online at walmart.com.

I use Walmart for as little as possible such as basic toilettes.

Question: do our independent Cd distributor friends pay as well as Wal-mart in terms of pay and benefits?

I doubt you'll find any place to make yourself feel better about a CD or DVD purchase.

This is a great DVD set, picked it up on the 6th when they released the new KISS album/DVD set. Also just released at WalMart is a 3disc Foreigner set which features a brand new album, a disc of all their classics rerecorded today and a live DVD all for $12. Thought I am more of a Target guy WalMart is the place to go for the exclusive hard rock releases.