Judas Priest/Anthrax/Testament/Queensryche........Graspop 2004

Deadly Embrace

TL PREACHER
Feb 27, 2002
Bay Area
www.sfmetal.com
Belgium's GRASPOP METAL MEETING: First Bands Announced

JUDAS PRIEST, ANTHRAX, TESTAMENT, QUEENSRŸCHE and MALEVOLENT CREATION are the first bands confirmed for next year's installment of the Graspop Metal Meeting, set to take place June 25-57 in Dessel, Belgium.

For more information, visit the festival's official web site at this location.

From BlaaberMouth.Net

wow, i'm gonna have to make myself go to that!
hey, whilst testament are in europe, are they gonna be at wacken next year?!
i'm begging you to get them to go deadly!

KY fried 442, Hey we get a gay so called "hardcore and metal" festival in Worcester MA every year but it sucks complete ass! They never get more than one good band in the whole 2 days. There's another sucky one in Jersey, same story, one or 2 good bands and the rest suck shit. Of course I dont see this lineup as being that great anyway. TESTAMENT and PRIEST! The only festival Ive ever seen announced with 90% killer bands was TOTT. Nothing else will ever compare to that!

my problem with the new england metal and hardcore fest is that all the bands on that fest are part of tours travelling the US at the time so where is my motivation to travel to it. Well, they did get dew scented to come over for a one off performance of freakin 20 minutes!!:erk: :err:

I don't complain about bands at fests that I might not like. I don't expect to like all the bands at a fest where there are 30 plus bands but give me some reason to travel there.