Judas Priest Chicago (well not really) date

Hey,
Yeah, we got them.
We got the GA floor seats, so get a ticket and come join the fun!!!

Sorry, certainly didn't intentionally exclude anyone.
I think Bob, Simon, and I ended up working out details offline.

Yeah, you should be able to get a ticket. I just checked and it seems as though I'm still able to get a floor ticket. It looks like all the seated ones are sold out, which is strange.

Ok kids!!!! The show is one week away.
Who all from here are going?

The show is SOLD OUT, so if ya snoozed, ya loozd!

All I know is that I am going to hear BEYOND THE REALMS OF DEATH and THE SENTINEL live, and will have no voice after the show.

Ok kids!!!! The show is one week away.
Who all from here are going?

The show is SOLD OUT, so if ya snoozed, ya loozd!

All I know is that I am going to hear BEYOND THE REALMS OF DEATH and THE SENTINEL live, and will have no voice after the show.

Figured that would be a sellout. I really think this first leg is simply to see the demand since KK is no longer involved.

I've heard BtRoD live, but I seriously cannot WAIT to hear "The Sentinel." The setlist is massive. I cannot wait as I've been pretty much listening to non-stop Priest the last month and a half.

Hahaha,
Yes, I too will be listening to nothing but Priest this week.
Well, at least that's how it's been going so far.

I know they did BTROD on the Angel of Retribution tour.
I was very close to seeing that tour in Milwaukee when Anthrax opened, but my friend who was going to go backed out last minute.

I have the TOUCH OF EVIL - LIVE CD, and unfortunately, Halford can't hit the highs in the chorus anymore. I haven't seen footage of that song from the current tour though so maybe he has been working on it. We'll see.

I am trying to hold off on watching any footage.

I keep forgetting too that LIZZY will be there as well!!!!!

Priest were great Saturday night.
Quite an interesting venue too.
It was basically a wide open room that held maybe 2000 or so.
Then in the back were 2 or 3 rows of seats.

For the record, I thought Faulkner did a great job too.

I hope this isn't truly their last tour.
I am sure it won't be in reality.

Yep, Lizzy were great. Just as tight as last April @ the Vic.
The funny thing is that I think their two strongest members right now are Ricky Warwick and Mendoza.
Not that Gorham doesn't play great, but live, those two bring a lot to the table.
Still would have loved to see them with Sykes.

I hope this isn't truly their last tour.
I am sure it won't be in reality.

I think they'll probably do a second leg at some point. Maybe a random small us tour here and there. I just find it hard to believe they won't tour at all again, considering they're working on a new album.

I know you are probably correct.
I just never pegged Priest to be a band that would stoop to cheap promotion antics (such as BS "final world tour" statements) to generate interest.

I know you are probably correct.
I just never pegged Priest to be a band that would stoop to cheap promotion antics (such as BS "final world tour" statements) to generate interest.

Yeah, but if you actually read their press releases and interviews, they never actually said this is the last time they would tour. They just said this was the last full-fledged world tour. There's a difference. I know they probably shouldn't have marketed it like this though as to most, that seems like a farewell tour.