Judas Priest concert

I saw them on Ozzfest last year and they killed EVERYONE.

I am also going to see them this Saturday in Camden with muthafukin Queensryche!

Queensryche rules. Operation:Mindcrime 2? If it's anything like part 1 I'm there. Still my favorite overall album ever. If anyone hasn't heard it, sit down with headphones with the lyrics and get ready for a great story. Don't read ahead though, that'll ruin it. Phenomenal album, hope this next one is as great.

I saw them in Prague 3 months ago, and Rob was pretty out of shape, it was disappointing as hell.
But I heard he´d had some health problems.

See ya at Jones Beach. Queensryche plays 60 minutes and has some old gems in the set. Priset plays about an hour and 50 minutes and is the same old stale set that they played last year with the exception of a couple of songs taken out and the new ones added.

I just saw them last night in Hershey.. I havent seen Priest since 1984, so I made sure I didnt miss them this time. They may be playin the same songs as last tour... but its been 21 years for me... so Id have to say they were fuckin killer!... Halfords screams were ear peircing!! Bottom line.. I had a great fuckin time!

Well I just got back from the show a few minutes ago. I must say, it was a fucking amazing show. Queensryche put on a great show but i don't know any of their songs so it was as good as it could be without knowing anything. As for Judas Priest, I didn't notice any major problems with Rob's voice, which i was worried about since everyone says he's been a little off recently. As a matter of fact i thought his voice was pretty amazing, still being able to pull off those ear piercing screams. Being a fairly new fan of Priest, i dont know a huge amount of songs by them but the only song they played that i didn't know was "I'm A Rocker" so that was good. Well yeah overall it was a great show. :headbang: