Judas Priest, Metal Masters...

MikeyBong

Sep 22, 2004
Just so you know, if you buy the new Judas Priest cd Nostadamus, you get a free ticket to Metal Masters while supplies last! I just ordered mine!:kickass:

So, this will probably be the only concert I get to see this year. At least it'll be a good one! Priest, Heaven And Hell, Motorhead, and Testament!:headbang:

Saw the new vid on Headbanger's Ball and I was blown away. I'm definitely buying this album and I've never really been that into Priest, only own Painkiller. Excited about seeing Testament too, one of my favorite bands that I've never seen live.

I picked up the new Priest cd, and I gotta say, in my opinion its pretty damn sweet. It harkens back to the stained class and sad wings of Destiny era (which are my two favorite cd's) and expands on that style a lot more. I'm really digging this album.

I picked up the new Priest cd, and I gotta say, in my opinion its pretty damn sweet. It harkens back to the stained class and sad wings of Destiny era (which are my two favorite cd's) and expands on that style a lot more. I'm really digging this album.

thats exactly how i feel. its 70's priest mixed with painkiller.

anyways going to see this tour on aug 7th. damn i can't wait

Priest are touring Oz later this year - Max + Igor's Cavalera Conspiracy are the support... INFLIKTED....!!! :)

Just bought it, about to take a listen. I'm nowhere near the shows that you can get free tickets for but so what, I'll pay when it comes here. Struggling to open this damn CD...dammit, I never get it right the first time...arrggg...OK got it open, putting it in...oh yes. I'll post my impressions soon.

Great album, surprisingly very mellow though. More moody than I thought it would be but still a great album musically. Love the spanish guitar and other "outside-the-box" elements. Want to see this tour when it comes my way!

Great album, surprisingly very mellow though. More moody than I thought it would be but still a great album musically. Love the spanish guitar and other "outside-the-box" elements. Want to see this tour when it comes my way!

That's how I feel about it too. I really give the band credit for trying something new at this stage in their career.

Just so you know, if you buy the new Judas Priest cd Nostadamus, you get a free ticket to Metal Masters while supplies last! I just ordered mine!:kickass:

So, this will probably be the only concert I get to see this year. At least it'll be a good one! Priest, Heaven And Hell, Motorhead, and Testament!:headbang:

how good are the tickets though?

I had trouble with it too. I had to keep trying and eventually I found it. I don't remember exactly what I did so just keep trying.