Judas Priest Cover Feedback

Wasn't expecting the newer version when I got ready to listen. That was a suprise, but not a band one. I enjoy that version. I think that the your guitar tone is very similar to what the song sounds like when they play live. Liked that alot. I can hear that there is quality in your voice, but I feel that some of the parts, the higher parts in particular are a little scetching. A little of what sounds like fret buzz going on at the end there too. Keep it up.

Very nice, reminds me of the version they did for "Live Meltdown '96".

Not bad, a little bit more "passion" in the vox may improve it but that's not an easy one to sing the right way.

It seems like you've been inspired by the newest version JP are playing these days :

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIC7KQPDuDc :worship:

As much as I love the old heavy version (Unleashed in the East :kickass:), this soft version is awesome and better than the one they did with Ripper IMO.

My band (Final Stage) does both versions, we alternate depending on the crowd and what type of set we want. I love doing the acoustic version because it allows me to expand as a singer and sing more "naturally" (Read: operatic).

I did that in 2 quick takes with no real warm up so the higher notes are a tad rough. I sent it to a few people and they seemed to really like it.